Henry Co. vs JCM

BigRedForLife

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER is right here...and I am a very excited YANKER!!!!! Two teams, undefeated in region play, meet here at the "Beautiful ROCK"...and after the game...one will remain in Jackson, STILL undefeated in the region, while the other returns home, thinking it was Westview all over again!!! Guess what...if you cannot beat a 2A team at HOME...then you will not beat the talented and fast JCM Cougars at the ROCK!!!!! You are intimdated by the ROCK...your guys QUIT at the ROCK two years ago, with the region title on the line!!!!! Our guys are tough...your guys are pampered...that is why they quit two years ago when it got tough...that is why they will quit again!!!!! I AM THE "RIGHT ON TARGET" YANKER!!!!! I WILL SEE YOU AT "MY" ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Henry County vs. JCM game resting on page 2?!?!? Where is the Yanker? I thought you might make a rare weekend post for this week. October 5th is now approaching fast, the time is near and the Rock beckons...

The Yanker is at home nursing his feline back to life, after their first 3 thumpings, the win over liberty was just one breath of life and that is not enough for a wounded and fading cougar. I did read an interesting article last week that thought JCM caught a break when Trezevant forfeited. I believe maybe they did, it would have been hard to have any confidence after losing to Trezevant.

I have watched this region over the past two years almost exclusively. Henry county has come from no where to be the most consistant program in the region with back to back 3nd place finishes, JCM won the region two years ago and dropped to last a year later, munford was last two years ago and climbed to first, where will they all end up this year. I do not think that JCM will climb out of the cellar, I do not think that Munford will win the region, but I do think that Henry county lacks the focus and the hunger to win the region and I believe it will show again this week as JCM as bad as they are will beat Henry county. I too see another game like the Westview game in which the Patriots will not come out and take care of their opponents early letting opportunities slip away again allowing JCM to gain confidence. With all of this said, I think that JCM will be the only region team to beat Henry county. I think JCM will lose to Munford, and Northside and it will come down to a tie between HC and Munford for the title and with a win over Munford, HC will be the region champs but unless they can get tougher mentally and physically they will hit the hardwood early this year.

The YANKER is right here...and I am a very excited YANKER!!!!! Two teams, undefeated in region play, meet here at the "Beautiful ROCK"...and after the game...one will remain in Jackson, STILL undefeated in the region, while the other returns home, thinking it was Westview all over again!!! Guess what...if you cannot beat a 2A team at HOME...then you will not beat the talented and fast JCM Cougars at the ROCK!!!!! You are intimdated by the ROCK...your guys QUIT at the ROCK two years ago, with the region title on the line!!!!! Our guys are tough...your guys are pampered...that is why they quit two years ago when it got tough...that is why they will quit again!!!!! I AM THE "RIGHT ON TARGET" YANKER!!!!! I WILL SEE YOU AT "MY" ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beautiful rock, are you kidding me, that place should be declared unsuitable for human life. I heard they did some work on it but anything less than total destruction was a waste of money. I remember playing there 20 some odd years ago and the locker rooms were the worst I ever dressed in and they have not gotten better with time. I hope you and your cougars have learned to score on your forfeit week, Yanker, you will have to score more points this week than you have in a game all year. 18 points will not get it done this week and you guys have not scored that since week 1. You have played one good team and they shut you out. This week you play your second good team, Henry county by 18 The Demise has began

I have watched this region over the past two years almost exclusively. Henry county has come from no where to be the most consistant program in the region with back to back 3nd place finishes, JCM won the region two years ago and dropped to last a year later, munford was last two years ago and climbed to first, where will they all end up this year. I do not think that JCM will climb out of the cellar, I do not think that Munford will win the region, but I do think that Henry county lacks the focus and the hunger to win the region and I believe it will show again this week as JCM as bad as they are will beat Henry county. I too see another game like the Westview game in which the Patriots will not come out and take care of their opponents early letting opportunities slip away again allowing JCM to gain confidence. With all of this said, I think that JCM will be the only region team to beat Henry county. I think JCM will lose to Munford, and Northside and it will come down to a tie between HC and Munford for the title and with a win over Munford, HC will be the region champs but unless they can get tougher mentally and physically they will hit the hardwood early this year.

Exclusively you say, have you seen JCM this year? WE are not very good and you are picking us to beat Henry county. We might beat them if they turn the ball over in unforced ways and we could some how glue the flags in the referees pockets because, our kids do not know they can not do certain things and we will penalize ourselves out of at least 3 games this season. I think Henry county beats us regardless of penalties. Henry county by 27.

Good post, very well could happen that way.

Well, its region play from this point on. 5 games with each one getting tougher. This is the way I like to end the regular season. Maybe you have been watching Region 7-4A exclusively for the last couple of years, but that doesn't discount the rivalry factor. JCM is Henry County's 2nd biggest rivalry next to Dickson County. They are always good games played tough by both sides. HC will not come into this game unprepared either physically or mentally. This will not be another Westview game. Coach and all the players know that this is the real deal from here on out. Preparation gets tougher and tighter each week, starting with this one.

Good post, very well could happen that way.

Pending on what happens, I see NS being the 3rd team in our region this year and probably Hardin county in the 4th spot, maybe even Liberty, they finally put some points on the board the other night, they are dangerously scary, Munford, NS and Hardin county need to play well to beat those guys.