Henry Co. vs JCM

BigRedForLife

Pending on what happens, I see NS being the 3rd team in our region this year and probably Hardin county in the 4th spot, maybe even Liberty, they finally put some points on the board the other night, they are dangerously scary, Munford, NS and Hardin county need to play well to beat those guys.

Prophet, they have fixed up the Rock, it is a lot nicer.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prophet, they have fixed up the Rock, it is a lot nicer.

Well, the cougars seemed to play better at the health hazard of a rock, maybe they need to throw a couple sticks of dynamite in the stadium to make it look like it use to. Tell me, are the fans behind the team and coaches or is it unraveling before your eyes? I know that no one attends but what is the word on the street. Who are the players to watch this week, who is the most dangerous weapon on the cougars offense. I guess Hardin is the player to watch on defense.

The YANKER is right here...and I am a very excited YANKER!!!!! Two teams, undefeated in region play, meet here at the "Beautiful ROCK"...and after the game...one will remain in Jackson, STILL undefeated in the region, while the other returns home, thinking it was Westview all over again!!! Guess what...if you cannot beat a 2A team at HOME...then you will not beat the talented and fast JCM Cougars at the ROCK!!!!! You are intimdated by the ROCK...your guys QUIT at the ROCK two years ago, with the region title on the line!!!!! Our guys are tough...your guys are pampered...that is why they quit two years ago when it got tough...that is why they will quit again!!!!! I AM THE "RIGHT ON TARGET" YANKER!!!!! I WILL SEE YOU AT "MY" ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL This will come back to bite the yanker Friday night.. Henry Co. comes into the rock and explodes it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL This will come back to bite the yanker Friday night.. Henry Co. comes into the rock and explodes it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The YANKER agrees that HC is very capable of beating JCM. The edge that we have on ALL of you, is that no one up there is even worried about JCM. Check out this thread and see if the YANKER is not correct, yet again!! This thread sounds a lot like your Westview thread a few weeks ago. Will any of you ever learn?? What the YANKER also knows is history...HC has a history of losing at the ROCK...and of QUITTING at the ROCK...even with the region title on the line and the game in doubt!!! All of this the YANKER KNOWS...because it is true!!! What do you know besides the conjecture that "this will come back and bite the YANKER"????? I AM THE "UNBITTEN" BUT " OFTEN BITING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER realizes that no one up there in Henryland is the least bit worried about this game with "lowly" JCM...but I cannot carry this thread for you this week. Why is it on page two??? My father is in the hospital. He will have a procedure on Thursday or Friday, so the YANKER may not even get to attend the game...which makes the YANKER sad...but I will not let my father be in the hospital by himself while I go to the game. I would love to welcome all of my HC friends to the refurbished ROCK!!!!! I am working a little, posting a little, and going to the hospital a lot...so someone needs to pick up the posting a little...even though you are CERTAIN of victory...just like the WESTVIEW game!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS...I expect my father to be fine...I just don't want him to be alone...I am all that he has...and he is all that I have.

The thread may read that way YANKER...but the attitude is different in the camp this time. JCM does have the atheletes and the talent. It is only a matter of time till they put it all together. I personally don't think that it will be this weekend. Hope all is well with your dad. I know how you feel.

Yanker my legal representative and I wish you and your father well.

The YANKER thanks you and wtnoff for your concern. I have kept up with "OutworkGate...OutcoachGate" with laughter...it is the Middle East all over again...there will never be any peace among the three of you...although it appears that others are now involved in "#6Gate"...I just do not have the time to post on both threads. I AM THE "CONCERNED ABOUT JCM AND MY FATHER" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER thanks you and wtnoff for your concern. I have kept up with "OutworkGate...OutcoachGate" with laughter...it is the Middle East all over again...there will never be any peace among the three of you...although it appears that others are now involved in "#6Gate"...I just do not have the time to post on both threads. I AM THE "CONCERNED ABOUT JCM AND MY FATHER" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, I am extremely sorry about your dad. I had a feeling something was up since you had not been on much. I will probably miss the game, too, as I have someone sick in my family and as of right now am the only one who can stay with him. I hate missing the game, but family comes first.

I am confused about the lack of posting, but I certainly don't think those in the know are taking JCM for granted. JCM should never be taken for granted. I have even heard some players comment to the contrary. Coach Gaddis has been quoted several times about the talent,etc. I believe I have not posted because this is a scary one, and I have no bragging to do until I see how it turns out. I, too, have been keeping up with the Munford controversy but have not posted because I am tired of them (like you feel about Liberty), and I will never believe that a kid and his brother move here, play for them, move back after football, and then move back for the next football season. Lots of moving! It's not worth it anymore.

Keep us updated on your dad. You know, since neither of us will be there, they probably should reschedule the game for a later date.