Henry Co. vs JCM

BigRedForLife

Yanker, I hope that all goes well with your father. I know that we only have one set of parents and when they're gone it is too late to "be there" and let them know how much they mean to you. I know that your dad appreciates the type of son that he has. May God bless the two of you!

Thanks for this post. It means a lot to a sad, but optitmistic YANKER. I am hopeful that my father feels the way that you say he does.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry Co. at JCM. Too bad that there is not going to be any local radio coverage of this game. The station that should cover this game has decided to go and be the fourth wheel at the only other game in town that night.

Is this the HC station or the Jackson station? I'm assuming Jackson since HC is the only high school in town. I hope it is the only game I have to miss. I will be crushed if I can't listen on the radio.

Is this the HC station or the Jackson station? I'm assuming Jackson since HC is the only high school in town. I hope it is the only game I have to miss. I will be crushed if I can't listen on the radio.

Local meaning Jackson in this case. WMUF will still be carrying the game. And like wingman said, it can be listened to over the internet - but I would recommend the radio since you will be in Paris. I really hate for you to miss RedPride, but know where you are coming from having to miss. This is going to be a good game. The next one is Brighton - so far away!!! Ugh!! But all eyes will be on the Rock this Friday night...

Go Big RED!!!

There are lots of things that I completely disagree with in this post Yanker. And you know better. The last two years, we had our OPEN week after the JCM game, so it is very likely that our players would be playing the next game. And you must be speaking about things getting too tough for the players to handle because that is how JCM seems to operate and I guess that is all you know. It is not a matter of toughness, but mental attitude. Henry County does not have a problem with the latter at all, there is no quit in them. They scratch and claw til the bitter end. And during that exact game you speak of, we nearly clawed our way back to a victory at the Rock with a much inferior team talent wise. And by the way, we have a practicing MD on the field at every game. She is actually an Orthapedic Surgeon who knows her stuff. If she said that Calvin needed to sit out, then he darn well needed to sit out to keep from risking any further injury. I am not a doctor so I have absolutely no reason to question her motives that evening. I was there that night and I know what I saw. I also knew the kids very well - quitting or sitting out because it was too tough is absurd - especially for the "one player" that you are speaking of. I'll let you and The Prophet discuss anything further on quitting because I have nothing left to discuss about it.

We nearly clawed back in last year when we realized that you could not play pass defense...but it mattered not...just like two years ago...what did nearly clawing back do for you??? The YANKER seems to have struck a nerve...so I will give you this advice...find a tougher doctor!!! Apparently, not only are the players tougher in Jackson...but so are the doctors!! The YANKER is not surprised!! I AM THE "NERVE STRIKING" AND "MEDICALLY INCLINED" YANKER!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words about my father. I, too, hate that the YANKER will miss this game. About two years ago...at least one of your players who was so badly hurt, that a "medical doctor" prevented him from playing...was playing in the very next game. The YANKER knows this because I read about it the paper. That's what I have based my comments on for the last two years. How badly could he have been hurt, if he played in the next game????? Let's face it...JCM players are generally just TOUGHER than those of HC!!! Your team may be better organized...better prepared with all of your coaches versus our three or four...but your guys are basically soft and pampered while ours are plain tough...they live a tougher life, and the YANKER will defy anyone to prove otherwise. Your guys QUIT because the game got tougher than they were willing to be. I am sure you have some tough guys and your team may win this Friday...but it will not be because your guys are tougher. I know that you do not want to admit this...and the YANKER understands why...but guess what...you do not have to admit it...because the YANKER already knows it to be true! I AM THE TRUTHFUL YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit, JCM has not played since they beat us in 2005 and you are still living in that year. JCM has won like 3 games in their last 14, HC has won lilke 14 of the last 18, sounds like we quit and you guys are playing like champs. Yanker, do not think for one second that you know how some of our kids come up, if you think our kids are spoon fed then you are a bigger idiot than I have ever given you credit for being. Yes tough life ends at the Madison county line. You are ever bit the idiot that I have always given you credit for being. We have plenty of players than have come up in tougher situations than someof yours.

I agree with the Yanker, the Patriots are soft and pampered, the only thing tough about these guys is where to spend their money. I thought that Henry county was the best team in the west until the Westview game. I was sadly disappointed with their mental and physical toughness. I have read where there were lots of excuses made and that the best team lost. I am to assume that the Chicago Bears were better than the Indianapolis Colts in the Super Bowl last year. I think Henry county is a team that will do great in games where teams are soft as well but this week JCM is going to hit them in the mouth and beat Henry county. Football is a collision sport and as I see it, Henry county does everything they can to avoid contact, much less a collision. Someone called them soft and that is giving them to much credit, they are flat out scared of contact, at least it appeared that way in the Westview game. I heard from a friend of mine that Henry county does not even go full pads during the week. If this is true, that explains why they tackle, I mean dont tackle the way they do. Step out of the way and reach, I have never seen a coach teach tackling that way, it appears that the coaches at Henry county are teaching a high tech way of tackling with out contact........

I agree with the Yanker, the Patriots are soft and pampered, the only thing tough about these guys is where to spend their money. I thought that Henry county was the best team in the west until the Westview game. I was sadly disappointed with their mental and physical toughness. I have read where there were lots of excuses made and that the best team lost. I am to assume that the Chicago Bears were better than the Indianapolis Colts in the Super Bowl last year. I think Henry county is a team that will do great in games where teams are soft as well but this week JCM is going to hit them in the mouth and beat Henry county. Football is a collision sport and as I see it, Henry county does everything they can to avoid contact, much less a collision. Someone called them soft and that is giving them to much credit, they are flat out scared of contact, at least it appeared that way in the Westview game. I heard from a friend of mine that Henry county does not even go full pads during the week. If this is true, that explains why they tackle, I mean dont tackle the way they do. Step out of the way and reach, I have never seen a coach teach tackling that way, it appears that the coaches at Henry county are teaching a high tech way of tackling with out contact........

You agree with the Yanker, whooaaa, sometimes I might have ans opinion that is similar to the Yanker, but I would never admit that I agreed twith the Yanker. I do not think you or t he Yanker have the first clue what you try and speak of, The Patriots practice full pads 2-3 days a week and are full contact on those days. This poor defense you speak of, has given up an average of12 points a game and although it has been against weak teams to a degree, 32 points have come against teams that have a combined record of 8-2 Dicksons other loss came at t he hands of Riverdale. OF the other 28 points the pats have given up, it has been against non first team guys. Discard the 14 given up to Treadwell, the 14 that Liberty got was welll after the game was decided and some of the JV guys were getting some action. Soft, I have read a few of your posts and I am yet to determine who your team is. My guess is that the Patriots would go through them like a hot knife through SOFT BUTTER. IF you love the Yanker then just LOVe him but dont kiss his butt on this forum, you have avice speak it, you do not need the Yankers acceptance.

Adivsor, cephus

I got an idea, why dont we play for a soiled diaper, It would go well with the Yanker thoughts of us being so soft and quitting two years ago, he simply forgets and looks past the last meeting and next season he will look past the previous two seasons and always go back to 2005, with a soiled diaper, it might help the Yanker to remember who won the last meeting. I remember the Yanker tlaking about 3 guys on their roster that would be playing on SUnday some day, well one of those is still on the field for them but he limped off the field and was even carried off last season when the Soft pPatriots were rolling over those TOUGH COUGARs. Open your mouth and taste what the Prophet is Feeding. LETS GO PATRIOTS, The Yanker is going home with a SOILED DIAPER COMPLIMENTS OF THE BABIES IN PARIS< LOAD IT UP GOOD BOYS

SOFT!!!! You ain't got a clue!! I can tell as a matter of fact that at least 4 of the guys on our team is NOT SOFT...mainly my boy!! Send someone against him and see what happens. Ask the defense of the other teams and see who they concentrate on on the O-line. My...that hit a nerve. Where is my voodoo doll...let see how does your neck feel??

Wow, you seem quite the aficionado of Paris/Henry County and its football team. Enough so that you heard something hilariously ridiculous and took it as gospel. It must make you feel good to make such profound statements about a team that you just happened to see on a bad night. Who was the better team on September 14th? Westview of course, they won and kicked our butts! Did you see the Dickson County game? If you had, you would say something like "Man, Henry County didn't play anything like they did against Dickson." But I guess you weren't there. You just like to talk to your "friends" in Henry County that feed you lines of crap just to see if you will be dumb enough to post it on a forum like this! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Do us a favor this weekend, ask the states best college prospect at LB how tough Henry County is. He will find out soon enough, then you can know the toughness of Patriot Football...

Wow, you seem quite the aficionado of Paris/Henry County and its football team. Enough so that you heard something hilariously ridiculous and took it as gospel. It must make you feel good to make such profound statements about a team that you just happened to see on a bad night. Who was the better team on September 14th? Westview of course, they won and kicked our butts! Did you see the Dickson County game? If you had, you would say something like "Man, Henry County didn't play anything like they did against Dickson." But I guess you weren't there. You just like to talk to your "friends" in Henry County that feed you lines of crap just to see if you will be dumb enough to post it on a forum like this! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Do us a favor this weekend, ask the states best college prospect at LB how tough Henry County is. He will find out soon enough, then you can know the toughness of Patriot Football...

Drewcphus, he is a deciple of the Yanker, nuff said

Cephus, you need to go on a cephatical, I am a high school football fan who happened to grow very fond of the football team in Henry county last season, I go t their games as often as possible, I did see the Dickson game and I was impressed, it was that week that I was on these boards talking great about the Patriots. Westview beat a Patriot team that has much more talent which makes me question how good the Patriots are. I saw a Westview team that ran a QB sweep on succesive plays maybe 4 times in a row and the Henry county defense had no answer, I wanted to be right in my predictions this year of Henry county winning the 4a state title and I guess more than being disappointed with the Patriots porous Defense, I am just upset about being wrong myself, they may still do it but they have got to get a lot better each week. Prophet, I am not a follower of the Yanker, but an unbiased fan of the game. I just wish the Patriot Defense would TACKLE SOMEONE