Marshall County vs Cheatem County

TigerGuy

Took them lightly !!! How do you take Columbia lightly. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cheatham's #90 gets the ball near the goal line, Marshall will have to sink an anchor into the ground to hold him. Other than his our TD's and his play, the game against was CC was rather "bland."

You guys are very well coached and fundamentally sound on the defensive side of the football. Offensively with Ziegler, Seay, Pinkleton (unknown playmaker), & Dickerson (when he hangs on to the football) your running game is very strong.

Took them lightly !!! How do you take Columbia lightly. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

like giles co. did and they got the crap beat out of them.

Is the young lad from Marshall County that is a D1 prospect, still doing well for the Tigers? I saw some clips of him and he looks like the real deal.

He is the real deal --- grades, ability and everything needed to take his game to the next level.

Buy a ticket now -- he will definitely be playing in the SEC next fall. Probably not on the hill but in the SEC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont think anyone took the Lions lightly.

Marshall county played a good game and got the turnovers.Columbia didnt play their

best game that night and the Tigers jumped on it.

Giles county didnt play their best game and gave up the ball while Columbia

played a good game and had a good plan.

The difference is Marshall had the Lions quarterbacks number and Giles didnt know

Tebow was going to run all over them.I dont think either team wants a rematch with them.

Is the young lad from Marshall County that is a D1 prospect, still doing well for the Tigers? I saw some clips of him and he looks like the real deal.

Oh yeah, he is the real deal, and now that he has become a bit more consistent according to the folks I speak with, he has become a big time prospect on both sides of the ball. Also, don't believe that Marshall Co. is flying under evrybody's radar. There are a number of us in ET that are fully aware of this fine team, their offensive scheme(s), and their much improved defense. O'neil is a player.l

ruse?

Q (Hightower) is having an outstanding year. I'm very happy for him. Coach Thomas is putting him in great positions to succeed. He is finally taking over games.

Not only is he very talented and likely to play in the SEC, he is a GREAT guy. I graduated when he was a sophomore, and I can honestly tell you that he was one of the best locker room guys on the team. He's not selfish and doesn't look down on his teammates because he is so much better than him. He's very personable and I enjoy talking to him every time I get a chance to. I hope he stays on the right path. I wish him nothing but the best!!

Go Tigers!