Maryville's Schedule is WEAK!

WarriorFan

There is a big difference. The "R-word" is a belief, a rumor, an accusation. The only proof anyone ever came up with is 14 letters written to students, who had already signed contracts and submitted deposit checks, informing them of the upcoming schedule. "The Black Hole years until 8 classes were established and the Cupcake Bonanza" is a matter of record. The "R-word" is something that opponents use to explain away their own inadequacies. The Black Hole Years and Cupcake Bonanza can be gazed upon at anytime by anyone. One is a theory - the other is fact.

Hey, I don't make the news I just report it.

Hey, all I said was when the R-word gets mentioned, it throws BA folks into a frenzy. I never said they did, just saying when it gets mentioned it throws BA folks into a frenzy. Why? Because it is an excuse used to discredit the success the school has had.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, all I said was when the R-word gets mentioned, it throws BA folks into a frenzy. I never said they did, just saying when it gets mentioned it throws BA folks into a frenzy. Why? Because it is an excuse used to discredit the success the school has had.

Where there is smoke.....There is fire?

Is it a possibility?

Looks like we both have our topics that throw us into a frenzy. Glad to see someone outside of the BA family admit that the "R word" is just that, an excuse.

Hey Solly that sounds like sum peeple eye no. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Probably not. Much like Maryville's recruiting cooridnator, BA's needs to be fired because he's left too much raw talent in Williamson County that doesn't go to BA.

That's a good point..You have to, from progam standpoint, really be solid in all facets of the game. I agree, I would work much harder on the recruiting if I were at either program..Scheduling wouldn't matter then. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

LOL, Brandon had no idea of the can of worms he opened... The Maryville fans are relentless when it comes to supporting their team and GQ. Let this go Brandon, take it from a WB fan you have no hope of winning this one. If you would have had the opportunity to see Friday's game I think you would agree the word cupcake does not apply to WB. It never has in regards to Maryville(yes, I know you never stated that Maryville was a cupcake)it's high school football,it's suppose to be fun just sit back and enjoy it.

I do understand your point about playing the best to be the best. I coached fastpitch softball for years and we went to the exposure and better ASA tournaments so the girls would have a chance at playing in college. We had six go on to play the next level. My daughter chose academics over sports, so she is playing at a DIII school in Virginia having fun and getting a great education.

I guess my point is you play high school ball for bragging rights in your community and region of the state. The ultimate goal is to be state champions.Along the way ,you play good teams and cupcakes (due to regional play) but the bottom line is if your team makes to state (especially year after year) then what does it matter if you are ranked in some meaningless national high school poll. On the other hand ,if your goal is give your child an opportunity at a scholarship in college then go the route you have taken with your daughter. Either way this process should be fun for you and your children.....

Huh....... Solomon eye represent that staitment. Pleese reefrane frum gittin' personal. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hey buddy, get in a couple of linemen that weigh 200 pounds at least. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL, Brandon had no idea of the can of worms he opened... The Maryville fans are relentless when it comes to supporting their team and GQ. Let this go Brandon, take it from a WB fan you have no hope of winning this one. If you would have had the opportunity to see Friday's game I think you would agree the word cupcake does not apply to WB. It never has in regards to Maryville(yes, I know you never stated that Maryville was a cupcake)it's high school football,it's suppose to be fun just sit back and enjoy it.

I do understand your point about playing the best to be the best. I coached fastpitch softball for years and we went to the exposure and better ASA tournaments so the girls would have a chance at playing in college. We had six go on to play the next level. My daughter chose academics over sports, so she is playing at a DIII school in Virginia having fun and getting a great education.

I guess my point is you play high school ball for bragging rights in your community and region of the state. The ultimate goal is to be state champions.Along the way ,you play good teams and cupcakes (due to regional play) but the bottom line is if your team makes to state (especially year after year) then what does it matter if you are ranked in some meaningless national high school poll. On the other hand ,if your goal is give your child an opportunity at a scholarship in college then go the route you have taken with your daughter. Either way this process should be fun for you and your children.....

You must be joking. Brandon fully intended to open the can. I can tell by all of his posts that he is having a blast. By the title of the thread I can tell he was baiting the Rebel faithful.

You must be joking. Brandon fully intended to open the can. I can tell by all of his posts that he is having a blast. By the title of the thread I can tell he was baiting the Rebel faithful.

If that is the case, then it worked.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />