Sequatchie vs Tyner

SEQvalley

I agree, Tyner's the team everyone has to try and match in the region right now. BB may be doing that but after two games (1-1 between those two) it's too early to tell. For the girls, McMinn Central is the team to beat in the region until somebody proves otherwise but that's a topic for elsewhere.

...If you are talking recently about BB-Tyner it is 2-1 in favor of the "RAMS"...we won twice in 2005, once in the Regular season and once in 3rd round!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...If you are talking recently about BB-Tyner it is 2-1 in favor of the "RAMS"...we won twice in 2005, once in the Regular season and once in 3rd round!!!

I guess I started all this negativity and Indian is upset, so let's all just try and get along. He is (like many folks just north of him) suffering from excusitis. Unfortunately the only cure is massive doses of reality and many people refuse to take that medicine. It's OK Sequatchie fans, lots of our folks are the same way. I with all sincerity do hope you all make the changes necessary to turn your program back around. I like seeing all the teams from the valley playing well and I never have liked seeing Chattagooga teams coming over here and winning. No offense Ram fans. I just pull for the valley. Not going to do any good with this bunch, because Tyner will win this one easy and the only question is how many points do they want to score?