Milan Vs. JCS

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your win tonight...right now we are still focused on Humboldt...I'll get back to you with my impressions sometime over the weekend...but quick summary...Milan will have the best atheletes, be more physical, faster and quicker...but other than that we should be fine...lol...honestly we are doing okay so far this year, but we are in over our heads in 8 2A...we are just trying to grow up and earn a little respect...we simply don't have the numbers to be at a point to really make a threat in this region...hopefully we will get there quickly...

Oh and I forgot...Milan will be bigger too...man we just don't feed our boys right or something

Yall just play your game and you have a real shot at beating Humboldt tommorrow. USJ took them to overtime any from what i've heard yall are better than USJ. You've already earned more respect than you realize. Some people are predicting you to win tommorrow night. I'm looking foward to our game with yall. I've heard nothing but good things about JCS.

JCS has a good chance of beat Milan after what I saw tonight.

I must agree that JCS does have the potential to beat Milan...JCS IS better than USJ and Matt Hudson can run/pass the ball instead of completely relying on the pass as in Hardegree...I still say Milan will defeat JCS but would not be surprised to see JCS take it...Honestly IFFFFF Milan did lose this one I don't think it'd really hurt them as it would be a GOOOOD mid-season wakeup call and get them fired up to finish off the regular season and go steaming into the playoffs....

I must agree that JCS does have the potential to beat Milan...JCS IS better than USJ and Matt Hudson can run/pass the ball instead of completely relying on the pass as in Hardegree...I still say Milan will defeat JCS but would not be surprised to see JCS take it...Honestly IFFFFF Milan did lose this one I don't think it'd really hurt them as it would be a GOOOOD mid-season wakeup call and get them fired up to finish off the regular season and go steaming into the playoffs....

But if they play like they did tonight it will not be far into the playoffs.

But if they play like they did tonight it will not be far into the playoffs.

I'll let you know this!!! Being from Gibson Co. I support Gibson Co. and was at tonights game from a neutral perspective...Milan was playing better a few weeks ago when they played against GC WITHOUT Coleman and the starting linemen!!! Players have to get to know each other and learn to gel together...This being only Colemans FIRST full game as a 'Dawg, he'll get better as the season progresses...Milan is Milan Don't Forget /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats on your win tonight...right now we are still focused on Humboldt...I'll get back to you with my impressions sometime over the weekend...but quick summary...Milan will have the best atheletes, be more physical, faster and quicker...but other than that we should be fine...lol...honestly we are doing okay so far this year, but we are in over our heads in 8 2A...we are just trying to grow up and earn a little respect...we simply don't have the numbers to be at a point to really make a threat in this region...hopefully we will get there quickly...

This should be a good game. Good luck tonight JaxMan as well as next week against Milan from Boyd Buc. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />