11AA picks

MIDTN

One senior, Holli Flippo (14).

The posts, Emily Erland (44) is a junior and Karly Miller (42) is a sophomore (she will be dominant over the next two years with that left handed hook shot). They both can hurt you from the outstide.

Also a pretty good group of freshman coming over from the middle school. They finished second to probably the best middle school girls team in the state.

Congrats to the team and coach Johnson. I believe they exceeded a lot of people's expectations this year.

Yes, Lady Indians had a great season in 11AA--need to find a point guard next season--way too many turnovers in crunch time. Boys team got a big blow yesterday-SAD

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Lady Indians had a great season in 11AA--need to find a point guard next season--way too many turnovers in crunch time. Boys team got a big blow yesterday-SAD

I think Bowling can fill the bill with another off-season of hard work, her defense is insane, but the turnovers put her on the bench from mid-season on, plus Flippo's return was a factor. I'm just not sure she's gonna stick with the roundball, she's a heckuva soccer player as well.

I'd like to see Fenner step up as well, as far as limiting turnovers.

I'm not sure there's a "true" point on the roster outside of those two, with the exception of Winkler, but I haven't seen the JV this year. She could be a good one as well, may have more potential than the previously mentioned, based on what I saw of her in middle school.

Congrats to creekwood!

I know it is tournament time and anything can happen, but Creek Wood is in a really good position to go to state. If they can pull off the win agaisnt Bolivar they will VERY likely face Hickman Co. in a substate game at home. Not taking anything away from Hickman Co. but they are on a ride that may be short lived. If Creek Wood loses to Bolivar could be bad news, because Marshall Co. is the real deal. Deny the Williams girl and the 3 point shot and Creek Wood should take the region.

I know it is tournament time and anything can happen, but Creek Wood is in a really good position to go to state. If they can pull off the win agaisnt Bolivar they will VERY likely face Hickman Co. in a substate game at home. Not taking anything away from Hickman Co. but they are on a ride that may be short lived. If Creek Wood loses to Bolivar could be bad news, because Marshall Co. is the real deal. Deny the Williams girl and the 3 point shot and Creek Wood should take the region.

Good job Creekwood.

Good post. You want to avoid going to sectional as region runner up in the girls and the boys tournament. Marshall County is a great team on the girls side and CPA on the boys will likely be there.