South Pitt @ Boyd Buchanan

reaction

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game day. Pirate fans have a safe trip down to The Swamp. If any of you want to try and find me, I'll be standing behind the endzone next to the field house before the game in the black nike warm up jacket.

Go Bucs!

What??? Talk with the enemy at the game??? You can't be serious! But if you are serious, I'll be wearing Orange and Black. Look me up. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Seriously though, like Mr. Capone above said, I think this will be a tough, hard fought game. And like him, I won't be surprised if the Pirates pull off a 14 point win, but it will be a hard feat to accomplish.

If you can't make it to the SP-Boyd you can listen to it over the internet through the Boyd web site

Mash here to listen

It is free but you have to register

The guy that does their games is pretty good too. He used to do SP games. One of the best, if not the best play by play guy in the state for high school football.

Old Pirate says doesn't care where butchie boy is from.who his roommate is or where he hangs his speedos by fruity lumus. Butchie boy should be more respectful. OP is surprised it was overlooked by the moderators. Heck it is far more offensive than anything Slick Rick posted or his trip to the creek bank last year. OP doesn't wear belts,only suspenders and OP is having loads of fun. OP says rattling cages has become #1 priority next to avoiding the wife frying pan.

Old Slick Rick emailed me a couple a weeks ago and apparantly he is now an assistant at Melrose. He likes to have fun ,but seems to know his football from one end of the state to the other.

I'd sorta like to see this game ,Boyds defense may keep this closer than some might think, a win is not out of the question. I'd say S Pitt by 7. Good luck to both teams and hopefully both teams will come out injury free.

Well I guess you won't be hard to spot at the game.

Suspenders are out, belts are in.

Catch up..

Old Pirate says the suspenders are the only thing Donald Trump and OP have in common. OP hopes the ole Donald doesn't find out that suspenders are out. Heck OP would stand out even more then. OP says the game should be a dandy, with SP taking home the win. Good Luck to all the kids, make some memories and "play" injury free, remember it's only...... a game..

OP has heard that son has good size. You might should consider moving him down the valley where he'll have a chance to do something special. Coach Stone,Zone Pirate & staff have just completed another regular season undefeated. Zone Pirate posted some impressive stats.

My wife has taught at the high school here in Whitvegas for 4 years now, and we just moved here this year. It just worked out better for the kids to be in school here since the wife is already here. SamHain's youngsters began their schooling at SPES, which is a great school (I saw Mrs. Moss at the game last week, she was a great principal). I'm glad for Coach Stone, Zone Pirate and staff. (Ole Zone really knows his stuff... he's a stat-maniac) They have had a great year. SamHain grew up a couple of houses down the road from Coach Stone (I am older than him) in Richard City. Our Wolfpack teams travel tomorrow to Bridgeport for a little league battle. Our 9-10 year old team is still undefeated. Perhaps these boys can stay together and play well into their high school years. Anyway, good luck in the swamp tonight against those other swashbucklers. Strap your suspenders on tight and look for the Pirates to keep their control of the high seas.

Old Pirate says the suspenders are the only thing Donald Trump and OP have in common. OP hopes the ole Donald doesn't find out that suspenders are out. Heck OP would stand out even more then. OP says the game should be a dandy, with SP taking home the win. Good Luck to all the kids, make some memories and "play" injury free, remember it's only...... a game..

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />