South Pitt @ Boyd Buchanan

reaction

Living Legend we need to meet behind the endzone near the field house and you show up this time. You put me on a dummy mission against Marion Co. I was there the whole game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Zone the reason I say Speed is nothing new is they were faster the year Boyd went to state in 2002, faster in 2003 when South Pitt was the only team to really test Boyd in 1A, and faster last year. Tyner is faster also but Boyd put together a pretty good game last year against them for the region championship. Should be an exciting game. Zone you need to meet in the back of the endzone also before the game. And drunken sailor.

I'm sure you guys will bring a big crowd. Just for the Pirate fans that have not been to Boyd in a while, we now have visitor side bleachers that hold probably more than our home side. Last game I remember with South Pitt at Boyd, there were a lot of standing spectators around the track. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I know speed is nothing new but I was talking about where you said it won't be that big of a factor. In 2002 and 2003 Boyd's team was a lot different than this years team. I actually suspect that Boyd will try to run right at us which will make the difference in team speed less of a factor. Whitwell had a little success early doing that

I'll holler at you. I won't be hard to find

I have already been asked 2-3 times if they need to bring a chair. I told them plenty of seating room this year. I was at the Smith game last year. It looks great at the stadium.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirates 28 Boyd 9. That great Boyd defense gave up 28 points to a team even one of our coaches has said is not a very good football team this year. Boyd is average at best on there good days. Friday night will not be one of those days. Pirates win BIG. Last bump to be negotiated on the way to the play offs. Bring on the competition....please.

Pirates 28 Boyd 9. That great Boyd defense gave up 28 points to a team even one of our coaches has said is not a very good football team this year. Boyd is average at best on there good days. Friday night will not be one of those days. Pirates win BIG. Last bump to be negotiated on the way to the play offs. Bring on the competition....please.

you are right BB defense is not as strong as everyone makes it to be. The games they held down the score were games in which their opponent was not very good. Against good teams they are not successful. They can't win the big games and their secondary doesn't appear to be getting any better. If they don't improve this week they could lose the next 4 games and limp into the playoffs.

Richard City will win this game by two TD's. Boyd's defense just isn't fast enough to match Richard City's speed.

Good luck Richard City Pirates /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

touche /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Even i can see the humor in that one. Heck dont stop there. Why not Deptford or even Copenhagen.

Richard City will win this game by two TD's. Boyd's defense just isn't fast enough to match Richard City's speed.

Good luck Richard City Pirates /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I see that the fellow from North Kimball has a good sense of humor /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I see that the fellow from North Kimball has a good sense of humor /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Enlighten the rest of us. I remember from years ago that there was a community in South Pittsburg called Richard City but I do not remember the Copenhagen.