Riverdale at Lebanon

TDCman

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Are you making some type of accusation? You don't want to go there.

you have been there done that and you need to come back and calm down your riverdale comments. i wasnt even going to talk about smyrna this year til the smyrna game but you make that impossible

from SMYRNA

Go Warriors!!!

I bet that hurt to type! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just messing with you 82cat.

Now for my little pep talk. WARRIORS, and that is what you are, you have the opportunity to prove to a lot of folks wrong. You are now starting the hard stretch and folks want to see you lose, but that is NOT about to happen!

You are on track to make alot of folks forget past seasons by your great TEAM play. In years past it was all about one or two 'stars' getting it done. You are where you are because of great team play and listening to a great coaching staff and doing your jobs. No, it does not get individuals names in the paper but it IS effective for the TEAM.

Now go out there and keep WINNING! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet that hurt to type! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just messing with you 82cat.

Now for my little pep talk. WARRIORS, and that is what you are, you have the opportunity to prove to a lot of folks wrong. You are now starting the hard stretch and folks want to see you lose, but that is NOT about to happen!

You are on track to make alot of folks forget past seasons by your great TEAM play. In years past it was all about one or two 'stars' getting it done. You are where you are because of great team play and listening to a great coaching staff and doing your jobs. No, it does not get individuals names in the paper but it IS effective for the TEAM.

Now go out there and keep WINNING! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great post!! Lets go Riverdale!!