Marion @ Cannon County

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an interesting game. Cannon is a hard hitting team that could take it to Jasper but they have struggled in some of their games. After Jasper's 1-3 start they seem to be playing pretty well the last few weeks but Taft and Whitwell are not on the same level as Cannon. This could be a turning point in the season for each of these teams. Good luck to both of them

Marion County seems to have things straightened out. Marion wins by 14.

Things straightened out or not, Marion loses. Cannon has made such a vast improvement from last year, they are ten times better. Coach Barger has got things rollin and Marion Co. is only a speed bump, sorry.

Things straightened out or not, Marion loses. Cannon has made such a vast improvement from last year, they are ten times better. Coach Barger has got things rollin and Marion Co. is only a speed bump, sorry.

Don't be sorry for posting how you feel. I'm glad that you are confident enough to be making such bold statements. That alone goes to show that Coach Barger is making vast improvements. This time last year you guys weren't even talking on here before the games. But, don't be so quick to overlook the Marion County Warriors. Our record isn't the best in the world, but we have lost to three VERY good teams. Richard City Pirates will have a very valid shot at being the Class A state champions. Tyner is Tyner and will be a factor in the Class AA playoff picture. Boyd Buchanan is a very well coached team that is one or two of their original starters away from being a playoff contender. Cannon is a much improved team but don't come into this game thinking blowout. Could prove to be a very bitter ending to an exciting Homecoming Week.

Don't be sorry for posting how you feel. I'm glad that you are confident enough to be making such bold statements. That alone goes to show that Coach Barger is making vast improvements. This time last year you guys weren't even talking on here before the games. But, don't be so quick to overlook the Marion County Warriors. Our record isn't the best in the world, but we have lost to three VERY good teams. Richard City Pirates will have a very valid shot at being the Class A state champions. Tyner is Tyner and will be a factor in the Class AA playoff picture. Boyd Buchanan is a very well coached team that is one or two of their original starters away from being a playoff contender. Cannon is a much improved team but don't come into this game thinking blowout. Could prove to be a very bitter ending to an exciting Homecoming Week.

Cannon has also lost to two very good teams. By one to westmoreland and they played York close. Cannon has an excellent run game, aand even showed the ability to pass in there last game, if they become consistently balanced like that, they will be hard to beat. That being said Marion is by no means a push-over. This has the makings to be an excellent game. Cannon 27-22

Stomp Marion county Coach Barger that way they'll be soft when we play em

A few of you Bledsoe fans just crack me up. Mrs Capones neighbor, a jasper fan, ask me to post this. she says you posters remind her of a yipping chihuahua (had to look that word up) that charges the front door when anyone knocks. In other words harmless, kinda like your team so far. I remind you thats her opinion not mine. As fro me good luck Bledsoe warriors friday night. Do Not Overlook This Stone Team. I still hope you guys win but my gut just tells me your in for a long drive home. I really hope you fans have not become overconfident just because you had a close but losing effort against a very average boyd team. Check in next friday night to see how a real football team handles those BB bucs. As for your game that night Stone Wins.

Almost forgot which topic i was on. Keep things going right Jasper and bring home a win against Cannon Co. Mrs Capones neighbor assures me that with a total team effort a win friday night is possible.

A few of you Bledsoe fans just crack me up. Mrs Capones neighbor, a jasper fan, ask me to post this. she says you posters remind her of a yipping chihuahua (had to look that word up) that charges the front door when anyone knocks. In other words harmless, kinda like your team so far. I remind you thats her opinion not mine. As fro me good luck Bledsoe warriors friday night. Do Not Overlook This Stone Team. I still hope you guys win but my gut just tells me your in for a long drive home. I really hope you fans have not become overconfident just because you had a close but losing effort against a very average boyd team. Check in next friday night to see how a real football team handles those BB bucs. As for your game that night Stone Wins.

Almost forgot which topic i was on. Keep things going right Jasper and bring home a win against Cannon Co. Mrs Capones neighbor assures me that with a total team effort a win friday night is possible.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I like your neighbor Al.....I needed that laugh after the weekend I have had!

From these posts, it sounds as if we have our hands full Friday. Our D-line needs to step-up and be prepared for the RB. We need to make good, clean, complete tackles!

We need our offense to be firing on all cylinders. No stupid rotations in on the OL or DL! We don't need to make any delay-of-game mistakes by not getting the plays in on time! We were vastly improved in all of the areas the last several quarters!!!! We need to have a productive 1st quarter. We have been way too slow in the 1st quarter this year.

I would really like to see us mix it up on 1st and 2nd down as well. Sometimes, we rush both downs and only get a combined 3 to 4 yards which places way too mush pressure on 3rd down conversions. If our line has problems with creating holes for the RBs, we need to mix things up so they wont cheat up their LBs to blitz and take out the short game. I believe we can win this by 10 or more if we play to our capability and keep the mistakes to a minimum.