Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

What a great game played by Moore Co. As an MP fan you have to give credit to Moore Co. They seem to want it more, and just outplayed MP! Moore Co. played an almost perfect game offensively exept for 1 turnover i think!! They looked pretty good offensively to me, they mixed the run and pass really well. As much as i hate to say it, Moore Co. you deserved it and you were the better team tonight!

As for MP, I was really worried about this game. MP did not seem to have that fire tonight! They came out flat, and Moore Co. was ready to play. MP looked much better in the second half offensively, but some late penalties hurt late in the game! Defensively was not good the whole night! MP could not get enough pressure on the QB and he connected many times on some big plays!

MP will rebound from this lose i guarrantee it!!! I think this lets us know that, the best team doesn't always win, just the best team that night!! Also, congrats on Marco breaking the state record in all time rushing tds!! Talking about the streak, It was a great run, but now maybe we can put that behind us and get it rolling again!! Hutland next week, GO MP!!

Exactly what I was going to say. Moore County looked like they wanted it more, and it looked as if Mt. Pleasant was expecting it to be handed to us. That quarterback for MC made some great plays. Mt. Pleasant's defense just wasn't what it has been tonight, but by no means am I trying to take anything away from Moore County. Tonight, they were the better team.

However, I haven't lost faith in the tigers whatsoever. They will bounce back. This might be a good thing...a good ole slice of humble pie. Who knows, this could be the best thing that could have happened.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to a very deserving Moore County. You played your heart out. What athletes!!! mTp just couldn't get their heads and hearts in the game. Hopefully we will get our drive and determination back. I haven't felt as though we played our best all season. We just haven't seemed to have the same desire and passion for the game. This loss may be just what we need to get our hearts back in the game!!!

I haven't read any of the other posts, so first let me say GOOD GAME MOORE CO. You had a good game plan and we never could stop you. Poor execution and a couple of questionable calls did us in tonight. I believe this has been coming for quite some time. All is not lost though. We still can win the region if we take care of business the next two games. GO TIGERS!

Tough luck to MPT, congrats to Moore Co. The playoffs will be interesting.

WOW ,, where did Moore Co. get all that AGENT ORANGE to spray all over the JUNGLE ? Moore co gave the Trojans all they wanted in MC , but to go to the jungle and come home with the'' W '' my hats off to you . The clock didnt run out on you , you didnt miss a block , Unlike the Trojans you pulled if off , But with Mr Football taking the snaps , why pass ? Sounded like a great game , wish i was there , nice job MC GO TROJANS

WOW ,, where did Moore Co. get all that AGENT ORANGE to spray all over the JUNGLE ? Moore co gave the Trojans all they wanted in MC , but to go to the jungle and come home with the'' W '' my hats off to you . The clock didnt run out on you , you didnt miss a block , Unlike the Trojans you pulled if off , But with Mr Football taking the snaps , why pass ? Sounded like a great game , wish i was there , nice job MC GO TROJANS

Good game MC. You played a good game and handed it to us. Hopefully we will learn from this, move on and finish the season strong. You guys had a great game plan and we didn't make enough adjustments. You guys played hard and deserved this win. We will rebound, we have a tough team.

Chunk d - we had 2 td passes dude and at least 4 different players scored.

What happened...not to take anything away from Moore County but I was surprised to read this score...congrats to Moore County and to MP...time to show everyone what your made of...you can bounce back and not let this derail your trip to the boro...set backs happen in life, but your Champions and too good to let this keep you from your goals...