Westview vs. USJ

Futball4Life

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be closer than alot of people think. USJ played Milan close w/o some of their starters that were sick. USJ can't stop Westview, but if they can answer TD for TD early, who knows.

Your right they can't stop Westview, Camden is the only team i've seen who actually could when they wanted to! But you said they can be in this game if they can answer them TD for TD, my question is can they? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Westview's defense has been fierce this year as it has been in past years, they aren't giving up much to any teams at all! So does USJ have what it takes to overcome the power of D from the boys in Blue and Gold? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This game will be closer than alot of people think. USJ played Milan close w/o some of their starters that were sick. USJ can't stop Westview, but if they can answer TD for TD early, who knows.

Westview is Westview. Milan is Milan. Westview should not measure how they may perform in relation to how an opponent did against Milan. My guess is that they don't. As for the "but if", I'm sure that you've heard that if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...

Your right they can't stop Westview, Camden is the only team i've seen who actually could when they wanted to! But you said they can be in this game if they can answer them TD for TD, my question is can they? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Westview's defense has been fierce this year as it has been in past years, they aren't giving up much to any teams at all! So does USJ have what it takes to overcome the power of D from the boys in Blue and Gold? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The View put up 28 vs. Camden. They didn't exactly stop 'em. Of course Westview allowed Camden to score 27. Thank goodness for missed XP's.

comparing scores between like opponents is not a very good indication of a games outcome...Milan and Westview are both loaded...when they meet this year it will be a big one

Jaxman, your posts are calm, rational, insightful, and intelligent. Why are you posting on this board? Seriously,your Eagles aren't bad at all. I was most impressed with everyone involved when I went down to the JCS/Westview game. From my vantage point high in the stands, I thought both teams were class acts.

If Westview's defense is quick...they'll win easily....Put pressure on Hardegree and make him run because he sure don't like running!!! Milan's DB's jammed USJ's players at the line of scrimmage and USJ struggled the majority of the night...Westview 55 USJ 14...

Westview's defense is definately quick...