Westview vs. USJ

Futball4Life

Goodness, people....it's football! People are going to get hit and people are going to say curse words! It's an intense game. Everybody please quit their crying and move on. Both those teams are known around West TN for good coaching and good sportsmanship, I highly doubt anything going on was *that* bad.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness, people....it's football! People are going to get hit and people are going to say curse words! It's an intense game. Everybody please quit their crying and move on. Both those teams are known around West TN for good coaching and good sportsmanship, I highly doubt anything going on was *that* bad.

You're absolutely right.

Exactly!

You are 4/5 right.

Foosball is da devil. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well anyone that knows Justin Burlison knows that he is a stand up guy on every level.

That game was the worst officiated game I have probably ever seen and I am 45 years old. The unsportmanlike call was made after Hardeegree made a very obvious intentional grounding pass that wasn't called and then our guys grumble and get unsportsman like. Bad calls on that drive are the only reason USJ got that touchdown. We had to play the refs all night.

Well anyone that knows Justin Burlison knows that he is a stand up guy on every level.

That game was the worst officiated game I have probably ever seen and I am 45 years old. The unsportmanlike call was made after Hardeegree made a very obvious intentional grounding pass that wasn't called and then our guys grumble and get unsportsman like. Bad calls on that drive are the only reason USJ got that touchdown. We had to play the refs all night.

Geez, you won the game 38-10. Quit crying. It's over. Let's move on to this weeks games..PLEASE!

Better questions.A] Why did USJ double team him every play? B] How many points did USJ score? C] How many did Westview score? D] How many times has USJ/Westview played? E] How many times has USJ beaten Westview? F] In those 3 years, how many points has USJ scored? G] In those 3 years , how many has Westview scored? H] In the 6 previous games this season, how many unsportmanslike penalties has Westview had? I] If a tree falls in the USJ parking lot, is it more likely to hit a Lexus or a BMW? J]What is the only thing that Westview fans and Milan fans agree on? [answers follow] A. Because he's big and strong and no one from USJ has a chance by themselves B.10 C.38 D. 3 E. 0 F.17 G.80 H. Zero, zilch, nada I. Nobody cares. Their daddy will buy them a new one J. You know the answer to this one. Now ,can we just move on? USJ got taken to the woodshed. It's over and done. Three more games and you can go to the gym and whine about how dirty your opponents are in that sport too.

I believe Burlison was NOT double teamed every play! And He didn't handle the offensive line..LOOK AT THE FILM...IT SHOWS IT! And I believe that several offensive lineman did handle them against him, perfectly fine.