Westview vs. USJ

Futball4Life

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good instinct. I looked for you tonight. Were you the guy that was wearing blue and wondering what planet the Ref came from? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

FG1, that was me . No, wait a minute. That was him. Wait, wait . I know now. It was everyone in attendance.

FG1, that was me . No, wait a minute. That was him. Wait, wait . I know now. It was everyone in attendance.

I was not so much concerned about the calls, but more who the calls were called on. From what I could tell the Westview boys were getting called for reactions to actions that were taken on them. Not to excuse the reactions, of course. I realize there are frustrations on both sides when things do not go right.

I guess the quote of the night was, "I like playing these private Christian schools cause you can always tell whether or not they are Christians."

I heard a lot of compliments on JCS ... not so many compliments last night though. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I was not so much concerned about the calls, but more who the calls were called on. From what I could tell the Westview boys were getting called for reactions to actions that were taken on them. Not to excuse the reactions, of course. I realize there are frustrations on both sides when things do not go right.

I guess the quote of the night was, "I like playing these private Christian schools cause you can always tell whether or not they are Christians."

I heard a lot of compliments on JCS ... not so many compliments last night though. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Par for the course. Congratulations Westveiw. Since I dont play anymore I'm alowed to look ahead. Week 10 is inching ever nearer and promises to be a classic.

Par for the course. Congratulations Westveiw. Since I dont play anymore I'm alowed to look ahead. Week 10 is inching ever nearer and promises to be a classic.

Week 10 is week 10. Next is week 8 and Gibson County. Focus, Chargers, or week 10 don't mean squat. By the way, Bulldog, that was clever the way you injected MILAN into the conversation without actually mentioning them. Believe it or not, the universe doesn't revolve around MILAN and it's possible to have a thread without reference to them although I can't recall actually ever seeing one.

Week 10 is week 10. Next is week 8 and Gibson County. Focus, Chargers, or week 10 don't mean squat. By the way, Bulldog, that was clever the way you injected MILAN into the conversation without actually mentioning them. Believe it or not, the universe doesn't revolve around MILAN and it's possible to have a thread without reference to them although I can't recall actually ever seeing one.

Somebody has an inferiority complex /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude, just relax and enjoy some praise!!!

Somebody has an inferiority complex /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude, just relax and enjoy some praise!!!

No inferioty complex here.[ Am I actually responding to someone who uses the term "Dude"?] Where exactly was the praise? It seemed more to me as a plaintiff cry of "look at us, we're still relevant. Don't pay any attention to them. Look,look we're Milan and you've got to play us in week 10." Looking for that inferiority complex? It's wearing purple. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I apologize if I offended you by acknowledging the obvious. God forbid I make a post about a future game after the primary game of the thread has already been played. Does my bulldog picture also stir up unpleasant emotions?

Again, congratulations Westview. from: an anonymous poster from an anonymous town

Disclaimer: as you scroll down there will be a picture that may be offensive to some viewers. If you feel that this may include you please place your hand over the screen or look away.