Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

Trey why you get on here hating on WB, is it because you know that WB would dominate your Alcoa boys, You know who this is, Robbie the best baller around over 300 pounds.lol. You gonna make it to the WB game or you going to the Alcoa game, anyways if you make it holla at me before the game.

I dont hate on W.B. man, and you know that, i just state facts. i dont see them being the #1 in region. Second is possible, depending on the outcome of this game. i'll give it to W.B. this year they are doin their thing, but i still dont think they would put it to alcoa. W.B. cant handle the run, i dont care what anyone says. Alcoa gets in a two back shotgun. thats scary man, Randall, Troy, and Jaron in the backfield on the same play. thats just IMO though. The Maryville game was close, but onlybecause Maryville couldnt run the Ball. thats all im sayin. Maryville and Alcoa are two different teams, so i wouldnt use that game to gauge a "fantasy" W.B. Vs. Alcoa Game"

And Robbie........ you cant ball haha. im prob goin to the alcoa game though, just to see what happens. alot of knoxville is tryin to say that C.A.K. is gonna pull off the upset haha.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's it feel to be the third best team in the county?

IDK, and i dont think anyone does.

Maryville is the best team in blount Co. and that is only proved cause W.B. will actually play them. Kinda hard to tell 2-4 because W.B. wont play alcoa. Once again, same ol' story. Alcoa had two openings for this year (because two years ago w.b. and heritage opted out of the Alcoa game, so they picked up fulton and mccallie) and W.B. wouldnt put us on the schedule for week 0. coach had to call up spring hill at the end of last year to schedule the game. oh well though. very intelligent post i must say though, johnandjimmy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nick,

You simplistic rascal. Very simple advice, and correct. I must have a glitch in my grammar and spell check of your last post.

Ole Dad

Football is a competitive sport. If you don't like getting beat by 35 or more points then practice and get better. I think alot of times when we a get ahead by comfortable margin we will work on parts of our game that need improvement and there is no better situation then a live ball game to work on them.

I think our defense will has a much tougher challenge this week.

IDK, and i dont think anyone does.

Maryville is the best team in blount Co. and that is only proved cause W.B. will actually play them. Kinda hard to tell 2-4 because W.B. wont play alcoa. Once again, same ol' story. Alcoa had two openings for this year (because two years ago w.b. and heritage opted out of the Alcoa game, so they picked up fulton and mccallie) and W.B. wouldnt put us on the schedule for week 0. coach had to call up spring hill at the end of last year to schedule the game. oh well though. very intelligent post i must say though, johnandjimmy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let me re-phrase...how does it feel to get beat like a drum in Week 1 every year?

Alcoa better be thankful they don't play WB this year...because it would be two Blount County beatings instead of the usual one.

This should be a great ball-game...WB has never won at The Ship...but this is a team that will be accomplishing many firsts at William Blount this year...let's start with a win at Oak Ridge!

If we beat Oak Ridge...the Region could be decided next week, Oct. 19th, with the WB @ McMinn Co. and the Ooltewah @ Farragut games. If WB beats Oak Ridge and McMinn, and Farragut loses to Ooltewah...the Region will go to WB. Our final two games are against Bradley Central and Heritage! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This should be a great ball-game...WB has never won at The Ship...but this is a team that will be accomplishing many firsts at William Blount this year...let's start with a win at Oak Ridge!

If we beat Oak Ridge...the Region could be decided next week, Oct. 19th, with the WB @ McMinn Co. and the Ooltewah @ Farragut games. If WB beats Oak Ridge and McMinn, and Farragut loses to Ooltewah...the Region will go to WB. Our final two games are against Bradley Central and Heritage! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It will be a great game, but I think WB will win by 1. And for the record, Ooltewah will win against Farragut and Oak Ridge.

Let me re-phrase...how does it feel to get beat like a drum in Week 1 every year?

Alcoa better be thankful they don't play WB this year...because it would be two Blount County beatings instead of the usual one.

Well at least you understand that W.B. is unwilling to play a 2A team that would prob beat them, however your ignorance is still shown. Only last season, Maryville beat alcoa by 3, a mere field goal. i do not consider that getting beat like a drum. How lucky are you to believe what you say though. ignorance is bliss, correct? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow, this trey guy is a real idiot. W.B. wins easily

W.B. 56

Oak Ridge 2

The RB at Oak Ridge is way to slow for the W.B. Defense. he will be stopped in the backfield on almost everyplay, for a grand total of -5 yards rushing.

Tyler burstrom will throw for well over 300 yards, with Cope having around 200 of them. W.B. is way to good, they are the best team in the state, over any classification.