Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason the Gov's handed the Owls their Butts was because The Owls had 8 starters suspended for an off field incident from the week before and were playing with their 2's against The Govs. If they have their starters they spank The Govs. It won't be like that at The Ship, OR will play the starters. OR by at least 21 going away.

Ole Dad

MAY I ASK?

WHAT DID 8 VARSITY FOOTBALL PLAYERS DO TO GET SUSPENDED? WHY SO MANY OF THEM?

The reason the Gov's handed the Owls their Butts was because The Owls had 8 starters suspended for an off field incident from the week before and were playing with their 2's against The Govs. If they have their starters they spank The Govs. It won't be like that at The Ship, OR will play the starters. OR by at least 21 going away.

Ole Dad

Not surprisingly, you're wrong. Why lie? Doe's the TRUTH mean anything at all to you?

MAY I ASK?

WHAT DID 8 VARSITY FOOTBALL PLAYERS DO TO GET SUSPENDED? WHY SO MANY OF THEM?

Some Ootlewah players and Ootlewah students went to a Georgia game when they had an off week. The football players there included their star running back and others. They went on the field after the Ridgeland game and taunted two Ridgeland players that were on the field. Some Ridgeland coaches and a School Resource Officer intervened before anything could start. There were 10 Ootlewah kids against 2 players. After the SRO sent them away, they found a 19 year old boy and his 15 year old sister and started a fight with them, badly injuring both of them, the girl had a broken jaw and the boy had several teeth knocked out and facial wounds. There were 10 against 2. Three people have been charged with actually assaulting those kids. The kids that didn't throw punches, but were obviously part of the whole thing, did not sit out any games, including their running back. There may have been one football player of the 3 charged that got kicked off the team, but he was not a starter. Check Stump on Sports for the entire article.

Ole Dad

Hey, ole dad .... getting dementia???

Ooltewah didn't lose 8 starters against WB. Not even close. Maybe OwlFanatic or one of the other Ooltewah fans can get on here and straighten you out. I heard they lost one player, and he wasn't a starter.

Hey, ole dad .... getting dementia???

Ooltewah didn't lose 8 starters against WB. Not even close. Maybe OwlFanatic or one of the other Ooltewah fans can get on here and straighten you out. I heard they lost one player, and he wasn't a starter.

Ooltewah actually was without only one player at the Blount game. He was a special team player only, not an O or D starter. The Govs out played the Owls hands down, especially in the second half. The off field incident was a huge distraction the whole week prior to the Blount game. That is no excuse just a fact. The Govs handed the Owls one of the worse defeats I have seen in the past few years that night. I still think Ooltewah is one of the top teams in this region. They are still alive in the region championship hunt. Good Luck to both teams this Friday.