Sycamore at Greenbrier

GreenbrierCat2

Isn't this the exact same post you made about Sycamore playing White House? Are you really against Sycamore or just trying to light a fire under Sycamore?

It was also the post that was made prior to the Pearl Cohn game.

The first two times weaglefan has been 100% right in predicting against the War Eagles. Will the 3rd time be a charm for the Pleasant View bunch to prove him wrong?????

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE missing Greenbrier football games. I think I've only missed two in the last five years. But unforunately the Sycamore game is one I will have to miss. This one is BIG, Bobcat Fans. We've GOT to win. I hate those situations.

I think the Bobcats can dig down and pull this one out. We need big plays, big hits, and big DEFENSE. Play this game Greenbrier style guys. Just go out there and do it! I'll be listening on Saturday to see how this game went. My thoughts will be in Greenbrier come Friday night.

Somebody said "it's gonna be high-flyin'." Well, last week SC only threw to one guy, who absolutely killed us, and we never adjusted. Hope that don't happen again.

#'s 14, 16 & 84 are better than that. Don't let it happen again!

#7, if #6 can't go, this is your time to step up. Be confident. There's no time like the present to show it, but you've got to want it!

Somebody said "it's gonna be high-flyin'." Well, last week SC only threw to one guy, who absolutely killed us, and we never adjusted. Hope that don't happen again.

#'s 14, 16 & 84 are better than that. Don't let it happen again!

#7, if #6 can't go, this is your time to step up. Be confident. There's no time like the present to show it, but you've got to want it!

What happened to Grogan last week???? I heard two different things. I heard that he had a shoulder injury and I also heard that he had a situation involving his blood pressure. Is he okay to go this week????? If not then will he be back in time for the playoffs if Greenbrier is able to get there?????

What happened to Grogan last week???? I heard two different things. I heard that he had a shoulder injury and I also heard that he had a situation involving his blood pressure. Is he okay to go this week????? If not then will he be back in time for the playoffs if Greenbrier is able to get there?????

I think it was more of an issue with some type of shoulder injury and then maybe dehydration. He was out after the half but then taken to the hospital late as a precaution because he couldn't stop shivering.

I haven't heard the extent of the injury.

#6 for SC put on a show with his catches. I don't remember him dropping any.

I think it was more of an issue with some type of shoulder injury and then maybe dehydration. He was out after the half but then taken to the hospital late as a precaution because he couldn't stop shivering.

I haven't heard the extent of the injury.

#6 for SC put on a show with his catches. I don't remember him dropping any.

L'Darius Moore is that young man's name. He is Barker are going to have to continue to come up big in the passing game for Station Camp offensively. Bailey is out and the running game is going to have to be more methodical rather than a "BIG PLAY" type of offensive attack without him in there.

You just can't replace guys like him and Randall Toney and expect to gash teams for 10 yards per carry types of averages. I don't care how many athletes are walking the hallways of the school.

If SC can run the football in a similar manner in which a team like Greenbrier has done for years now (4-5 yards in a cloud of dust) and hit the big plays through the air to Barker & Moore then they'll still be a very tough team to beat.

Sycamore had 5 starters on the side line when they played white house last friday. Sycamore got to get tough and quit making so many mistakes. they need to come together as a team and play with some heart. Play ever quarter as it's the first one. Don't get down on yourself. If you make a mistake brush it off and get mad. If you see a teammate get down talk to him and tell him he will get the next one. You are a good team with some great players if you don't trust each other you should walk off the field and go home. The boys on the sideline should be cheering on your leaders because it going to be you out there sooner than you think. Seinors take control you only have 4 games left if you don't win this one. Do you want to go down this year and not be in any playoffs. As a fan in the stands I would like to see a close game. I belive in my heart you can beat greenbrier and the other teames you have played. but I don't think you really want it. Get mad and go out there and play some wareagle football like I know you can. I'm not ready for it to over yet. Good luck and work hard this week.

sycamore all i have to say is think back to exactly a year ago to the class of 07. Think of the situation, think of how they handled it. this is when true men step up. especially seniors. your careers are on the line. you have nothing else after this. just think of 07 and what they did. this time last year was when those men held each other accountable and made friends for life. they relyed on one another and came together as a team. they became strong and everyone could see it. seniors take charge and play every second of every quarter as if it was your last ever. be leaders, be men, be remembered. its do or die time baby. everyone knows you can do it. now you just have to know inside yourself.

I will be shocked if Kirk Williams and company doesn't have the Bobcats prepared for this game. If the Greenbrier team stay out of the playoffs again this year will be a major blow to the Greenbrier football community. The Bobcats have started strong and need to bring back that strength to pull this one out of the gutter. Sycamore needs a win and they will be thirsty after the losses they have taken. They've been beaten by better teams, and I think Greenbrier is still the better of these two. It's payback time for the last minute loss that Greenbrier took at Sycamore last year. I think this will be a typical Greenbrier - Sycamore game with a last minute Bobcat TD.

Good luck to both, but especially to my buddies at GHS.