MBA-Brentwood Academy

YamRocks

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If mba does win brentwood will just hit the recruiting trail a little harder. You know those brentwood fans and administration will do anything to win. Maybe they will get another stud from atlanta when jordan leaves. Go mba and beat those cheaters.

Just joined today. Lots of bitterness.."Dude". I know who this is. Hi Ramsrule!

If mba does win brentwood will just hit the recruiting trail a little harder. You know those brentwood fans and administration will do anything to win. Maybe they will get another stud from atlanta when jordan leaves. Go mba and beat those cheaters.

considering that MBA owns the winning record in this series, and assuming THEDUDEWITHTUDE's logic (that winners must cheat), MBA must have a superior recruiting coordinator...MBA has had an outstanding program for decades, multiple state championships, storied tradition...why not accuse them of recruiting, because it obviously is not possible to win with OUTSTANDING coaching, commited parents and players, and high expectations...

what a tired argument

considering that MBA owns the winning record in this series, and assuming THEDUDEWITHTUDE's logic (that winners must cheat), MBA must have a superior recruiting coordinator...MBA has had an outstanding program for decades, multiple state championships, storied tradition...why not accuse them of recruiting, because it obviously is not possible to win with OUTSTANDING coaching, commited parents and players, and high expectations...

what a tired argument

I don't know if MBA Recruits or not but BA does. And your sir are right, it is a tired argument. MBA by a TD.

This should be an exciting game between two of the best, if not the best, teams in DII this year. My pick is BA by 7+ due to their outstanding defensive line. Having two new coaches involved takes a little of the fun out of this rivalry for me...I always looked forward to seeing Rutledge and Flatt compete against each other. Maybe Potter and McGugin will develop into a matchup equally as intriguing.

I don't know if MBA Recruits or not but BA does. And your sir are right, it is a tired argument. MBA by a TD.

If they do recruit, it is what it is. I don't know that they do, but they may. Regardless, I am glad they are taking their allegedly recruited players and playing against a great football team this week. Possibly the best team in the state in MBA. Which is what this thread is about by the way. I am glad they are not forming the best team they can and then playing against a different Girl Scout troop each week and bragging about their domination. That would be far more pathetic.

I am taking MBA by 3.

I know Brandon put a bee in you guys' bonnet, but there is a different board where you can blow off steam about the private vs. public debate. You give Brandon a lot of satisfaction when you come on a thread like this all steamed.

You got us FBemeritous! shhh........don't tell ANYONE.........DII is full of cheaters. Of course.....I am kidding. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Glad to see you on this thread! I like (and I am sure others do too) hearing others' views on teams/match ups. When we are in our own world.....it gets stale......I find it is good to hear both sides of the ball, whether I agree with another's opinion or not. Glad to see you venturing over to "the dark side......evil empire.....otherwise known as ......DII"..........I (and hopefully, I speak for others) welcome you and other CoachT folks here. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

P.S. If you want to head to the Public vs. Private board, I would be more than happy to discuss this(recruiting) with you. I won't do it on this thread. I will ignore the posts if you start. We get a pretty good amount of folks in there that take the views of both sides. It isn't just about DII. There is actually a thread in there about public schools and open zoning.....public school tuition in DI..and NO, I didn't write it......

If they do recruit, it is what it is. I don't know that they do, but they may. Regardless, I am glad they are taking their allegedly recruited players and playing against a great football team this week. Possibly the best team in the state in MBA. Which is what this thread is about by the way. I am glad they are not forming the best team they can and then playing against a different Girl Scout troop each week and bragging about their domination. That would be far more pathetic.

I am taking MBA by 3.

Is this game on comcast? I can't remember. If not, will it be picked up by streaming video? This is a game that ANY TN football fan should love to see.

This has become my favorite game of the year. MBA has thumped BA for way too many State Championships. It is an awesome rivalry and game. MBA leads, 16-10 in the series. Meeting in the state championship is pretty common as well as the regular season matchup. MBA guys, I like your program 51 weeks out of the year. This week.......I hate ANYTHING maroon and grey when I think of TN HS football.....especially if you guys win. My take on the game......DI athletes all over the field...two disciplined, well coached ball clubs that get after each other........BA is a little too strong for the Big Red in my opinion.......There will be a great crowd at this game. I am looking forward to seeing you guys new field.

MBA 7

BA 21

Hey.....how else would you expect me to predict it????? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have seen both teams play and i was far more impressed with BA. Jordan was very effective against that South Carolina team that had a lot of very good atheletes. MBA has a very big front on both sides of the ball but i think their guys lack the atheleticism that guys like Thad McChaney and Jabree Tunee have. MBA has stopped some teams with very good atheletes..Hillsborro, Antioch but the difference is that BA's guys are going to be very well coached and ready to play.....

BA-21

MBA-7