Tyler Mobraint (Meigs Co)

UTCSCOUT07

So next year I will probably be a fan of the next back similar to Mobriant.

I'm definitlely looking at the kicker from Polk.

Polk's kicker is awesome.

Have you checked out any of South Pittsburg's players. We have 3 seniors (Robert Robinson-RB/LB, Rashawn Weatherspoon-WR/DB, Dominique Garrett OL/DL) and 1 Jr (David Jones) who are getting quite a few looks. We have a Soph (Terrell Robinson QB/DB, Antonio's brother) who's who's going to get talked about next year. You should come out to the Boyd game Friday night and take a look

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not by all means, I have just been a big fan of Meigs and Polk football playing style. I moved here from Alabama about 4 years ago. Went to a little highschool outside of Talladega. I played 4 yrs at Troy where I then went on the coaching staff. Just recently me and my family moved up here and my little girl is now a freshmen at Chatt Central. I used to follow Polk Co alot in the 05 season. I really thought they would of won the region. Every since Hamby graduated I have fell back to the next similar back which is Mobriant. I was shocked Hamby didn't get a ride somewhere. I'm not a native of any team in this area,let alone the state. I have been on the Moc's faculty for two years with this year getting promoted as a recruiter. I just watch around pile stats together, and put together the players in which me and the other coaches will contact to see how grades are compiling.

So next year I will probably be a fan of the next back similar to Mobriant.

I'm definitlely looking at the kicker from Polk.

Who does Howard or someone have that is a good scout pick. Just because I'm scouting them don't mean I will take on the job to recruit them. Im just in charge of this region and I don't have nothing to do with the other regions and divisions in state. So just because I'm so interested in Mobriant don't mean he will get scholarship here because a west or middle tenn team may have a better back that plays as hard as Mobriant ya know. Quick question though, I heard that White House had some major lineman the past two seasons, does anyone know anything about them? Or is there any linemen in this region worth giving looks to? Im not here to hate on any team...I was a success in recruits at Troy and hopefully I can bring some good recruits into chatt area

My uncle lives in White House and he says other than the young QB. I think he is a freshman, maybe a sophmore but i believe freshman, they dont have much. I know that is to young to start talking but you can atleast give looks. But everyone knows that all the talent is in West Tennessee. Just a joke, but many good players in West Tennessee. In our region alone there are three kids gettin looks that I know of. Chad Jordan (Linebacker) and Alex Matlock (DE/FB) from Bruceton Hollow-rock are getting looks from Memphis and Mid Tn St. Sam Curtis from South Fulton is getting attention from smaller schools mainly because he is young and his team isn't real good. Iknow alot about Curtis because I'from South Fulton. He is a 6'4 300 pd. Sophmore and to my knowledge hasn't given up a sack in his two years of Varsity football. His freshman year he led the D-line in tackles with 32 from a backup roll. Why he didn't start i don't know. They moved him to Defensive End this year for some odd reason because he is the strongest and biggest and one of the fastest kids on the team ( 4.8-5.0 40 times, ive herd all three times but no doubt is fast for a big white kid) and they get run up the gut on all night. Jordan and Matlock have potential. Jordan is a hardhitting linebacker and Matlock I think would make a better fullback than DE even though he is oversized (6'5 260). I know this has nothing to do with your recruiting because you are on hte other side of the state, but just tohught i would jabber a bit. By the way these kids are in Region 7A. Iknow it is the smallest region but good talent in this region.

well im only a recruiter for 3-3a and 4-3a but my good friend that recruits west tennessee will be interested in all these stats, i will copy and email them to him. Thanks buddy. And as far as the Boyd/S Pitt game, thats not my region neither. Im going to the Polk/Meigs game Friday. I think Tim(the recruiter from that region) is planning on going to that game. Any other news on players I can pass on?

Check out Antoine Cunningham from Gibson Co. (2A) over in West TN...He is one of if not the quickest running back over in this area...His sophomore year he led West TN in rushing with right at 1600-1700 yards in 10 games and broke school records in one game with 7 TD's and 365 yards rushing against 3A Obion Co....His junior year he was slowed down due to a young OLine but still had over 1000 yards I do believe...This year he has been doing his thing!!!! This past week against 2a power Trenton Peabody he had 186 yards rushing and the week before against West Carroll he had 210 yards and will more than likely exceed 1000 yards this season barring injury...He plays RB/DB...Check 'em out!!!!!

well im only a recruiter for 3-3a and 4-3a but my good friend that recruits west tennessee will be interested in all these stats, i will copy and email them to him. Thanks buddy. And as far as the Boyd/S Pitt game, thats not my region neither. Im going to the Polk/Meigs game Friday. I think Tim(the recruiter from that region) is planning on going to that game. Any other news on players I can pass on?

Some info on Curtis that i left out. He got hurt two weeks ago in practice. Got hit from the side on the knees by a freshman that was tryin to be a "Dummy Hero" and he tore his meniscus and is out for hte rest of the season. It is sad because he has so much potential and his team is pretty pathetic( 1-5 and has given up over 225 pts. in 6 games) and this injury missing out the rest of the season will hurt his recruiting process. He has a great attitude. One of the nicest kids i know and well mannered. He has good grades I believe. McKenzie also in Region 7A has a QB by the name of Carr. Rocket arm, good legs, lefthanded, good fundamentals, and he is a junior leading a State Championship bound team. He is a little undersized though, only 5'11, maybe 6'0. Also a kid by hte name of Tyler Caldwell from Region7AA. He is a running back that has 4..4 or 4.5 speed. Just some info for you from over this way. ha ha.

sounds like an excellent candidate to me.

A legit 4.4 40 as well! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tyler Caldwell plays for Dyersburg in Region 7-3A.....If Dburg makes it to the State Champ. you'll see this guy leading this team!!! He's VERY good!

ifffffff your looking for an OUTSTANDING!!!!! DB go to Trenton Peabody and check out Kendal Harper!!!! He plays QB/DB for this team and is insanely quick and can run like lightning!!!

A legit 4.4 40 as well! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tyler Caldwell plays for Dyersburg in Region 7-3A.....If Dburg makes it to the State Champ. you'll see this guy leading this team!!! He's VERY good!

ifffffff your looking for an OUTSTANDING!!!!! DB go to Trenton Peabody and check out Kendal Harper!!!! He plays QB/DB for this team and is insanely quick and can run like lightning!!!

Thank you GC for the correction lol. I meant to say 3A. We turn this thing from a board about som dude named Tyler to Scouting Central. haha

Lol!!! Just helping him recruit some players that have the ability to play with the Mocs...I'm not familiar with players from Meigs Co. or Polk Co. but UTCrecruiter knows who they are so I figured I'd help em out with this side of the state a tad:D

No doubt. That was such a sad story about the kid from GC this summer. I'm telling you they are going to have to movefootball season back a month or so. All these deaths because of the heat are getting rediculous.

Yup...it's a sad situation!!! I played football back with Will in Jr. High on the Spring Hill/Yorkville team...he was in the 5th grade when I was in the 8th grade...He was a real laid back and nice kid!!! I was in AH when I heard of it and was speechless...

Yea no doubt. My good friend was really good friends with Will and she was heart broken. It def. makes me think about the kids goin out when the heat index is 100+.