7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really, 100 kids in tennessee are signed to play at a D1 college. New one to me. Your an ignorant white county fan. Your ignorance shines with every statement you make bashing a HIGH SCHOOL player who is signed to play D1 basketball. Hope it makes you feel a lot better about yourself belittling a HIGH SCHOOL player. Now that I have graduated and am not forced to dislike oakland more then any other school im going to have to say WHITE COUNTY is BY FAR my least favorite team in this district due to your dumb ignorance. Least your name is fitting. Sparta BOY. Cuz your sure as heck not a man.

Sparta boy might have been a little hard on Cutter, but he's intitled to his own opinion of cutter, like everyone else. I personally enjoy watching Cutter play and think he's a very good high scholl player,but not an elite, unstoppable player. Indiana St. will enjoy having Cutter around.

I agree with you but if you have a negative opinion of a high school athlete keep it to yourself. The kid busts his butt every game and gives it his all. He had an off night against white county. He will play better through out the year. I hate to hear high school players being criticized.

I know me to. There is no need to sit here and bash a high school athletes. Plus no one really cares if you think he is good or not. Obviously a D1 school liked him enough to sign him and I mean I think that speaks for itself.

After watching this game, I agree with sparta boy, there are 100 Cutters in the state of TN. They just don't get recognized like Cutter cause he played with 5 other D-1 players. Not a put down on Cutter but there are def 100 of him if not more in the state of TN.

Yeah I don't think Cutter is the best on his squad even... Maybe that just means Siegel will dominate in a couple years ha.