7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

cutter and his girls couldnt beat riverdales girls by 13

hhaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...your right HE can't but the Stars took care of business tonight, they beat Riverdale by 20!!!!! Great job Stars, good luck Friday nigt.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...your right HE can't but the Stars took care of business tonight, they beat Riverdale by 20!!!!! Great job Stars, good luck Friday nigt.

ive seen siegel in 2 games now (against Riverdale and Blackman), what sets them apart from their teams past is their defense. its solid, they get on the ball. Riverdale took quite a few unadvised shots and siegel made them pay for it, got rejected a few times.

siegel would have won under most any circumstances tonight, but a couple things stood out. michael young getting fouled 3 times in one possession (without even a single whistle), thats when burks picked up his tech which lead to 5 points for siegel. then when blake howard was coming up the court with the ball and didnt even touch cutter but got called for charge.

75 points is great for any game but something uncharacteristic is how many shots i saw siegel miss tonight.

pico okay? didnt see him return to the game after he hit that "buzzer beater" that didnt beat the buzzer at halftime. thought i saw him with an icebag on his nose?

Overall standings:

Oakland 6-1

White Co. 5-2

Siegel 5-2

Blackman 4-3

Cookeville 3-4

Lebanon 3-4

Riverdale 2-5

Warren Co. 0-7

Lebanon @ Oakland

Siegel @ White Co.

Warren Co. @ Blackman

Riverdale @ Cookeville

Who wins these games?

The all-insightful-swami sees these games going like this !!! Oakland wins at home by 11, White County wins a big game at home against Siegel by 3, Warren County comes up short at Blackman by 5, and Cookeville gets the home win over Rivedale by 7. The all-inspiring swami has spoken !!!!!

The all-insightful-swami sees these games going like this !!! Oakland wins at home by 11, White County wins a big game at home against Siegel by 3, Warren County comes up short at Blackman by 5, and Cookeville gets the home win over Rivedale by 7. The all-inspiring swami has spoken !!!!!

Bump !!! I know I am the swami !! And your probably thinking why even go watch the games tommorrow night after reading my predictions, but come on !! Where are the 7aaa fans at ? It's 2nd half crunch time people !!!!!

Bump !!! I know I am the swami !! And your probably thinking why even go watch the games tommorrow night after reading my predictions, but come on !! Where are the 7aaa fans at ? It's 2nd half crunch time people !!!!!

Ill take a stab at it: Oakland over Lebanon by 8, White Co. eeks out a win over Siegel by 2, Warren Co. upsets Blackman by 4, and Riverdale wins by 5.

I don't do predictions because I stink at them but, 7AAA has a great slate of games for tomorrow night. Maybe they are all watching the Vandy UT game?

Me and you both Phoenix! I predicted a win last Friday night, but I'll leave it alone this week! Come on Pioneers, bring back a district win tonight!

Phoenix. What's your take on Harris being let go?