7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

WHAT did I tell you? That good things were coming. WAY to gooooooooooooooooo!!!Yes sir......it SURE was. Burst their cocky lil bubble!!WAY to go tonight big PATRIOTS. When Big 2P is in the house.....we DON'T LOSE!!!!!!!! YEAH baby!

Thanks !! "2P" , It really was a total team effort tonight, really pounded the boards and shared the basketball, Coach Smith has made a few changes in his line-up and I really feel this is a much better team than it was in the first half of district play. I'm really proud for the boys and staff tonight !!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks !! "2P" , It really was a total team effort tonight, really pounded the boards and shared the basketball, Coach Smith has made a few changes in his line-up and I really feel this is a much better team than it was in the first half of district play. I'm really proud for the boys and staff tonight !!!

Its amazing what teamwork and hard work will bring for a team. Congrats on the win, any win in this district is an impressive win. This is one tough district. Warren County has not been strong in the last few years in terms of wins but they have played many teams tough. Hopefully they can continue to play hard and turn more of these close games into wins.

It's over !!!! It's over !!! Warren County ends a almost 3 year losing strek tonight defeating Lebanon 58-45 !!!! PL Prater led with 20 points , Chris Weitzel and Donte Weir had 14 points apiece. X. Smith led Lebanon with 16. Warren County took the lead 11-10 in the first quarter and never looked back. Atotal team effort tonight by about 9 players. An absolute great effort. How bout them Pioneers !!!!

Congrats to Warren County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's over !!!! It's over !!! Warren County ends a almost 3 year losing strek tonight defeating Lebanon 58-45 !!!! PL Prater led with 20 points , Chris Weitzel and Donte Weir had 14 points apiece. X. Smith led Lebanon with 16. Warren County took the lead 11-10 in the first quarter and never looked back. Atotal team effort tonight by about 9 players. An absolute great effort. How bout them Pioneers !!!!

Congrats 14 we was glad to hear it, we heard it on the radio on our way home from the WC cookeville game.Coach said yall play hard tonight on his radio interview after the big win. Naw seriously cookeville has gotin alot better there a tough team but they have improved more than anyone else in the district that i've seen. And all this talk about Cutter and Tate man Kyle Delaney has been a beast 21 tonight probably 15 boards man the way he's been playing hands down the BEST PLAYER IN 7AAA he's been doin it all under, out ,boards, beating kids off the dribble man this kid has been playin some basketball. Ah sorry about that Congrats on the W but everyone in the district needs to watch this kid play.

Wc high school gym is one of the best in the state period.Cookevilles gym except when we come to town is like a ghost town could here a crickett cut one.Just like tech did by building that big gymnasium looks good but so cold and lonely when its empty lol.Remember in some cases bigger isnt better!!!!Heisman ive missed your stupidity.

Theres not a bad seat in Cookeville. I've never been there other than WC games but Cookie town brings some fans in.

Really proud of the way Oakland played tonight. We got back to what Oakland does best: Good, smart possesions on offense, solid defense and controlling the tempo, while shutting down Tyler Cutter and forcing Siegel to have to find points somewhere else.

Tonight was a coming out party for Tyler Edwards tonight, best game in his young career at Oakland, he will be asked to should that kind of load next year, so I hope to see more of that out of him. Never had a huge lead tonight, but did well in making sure Siegel never went on a big run, although I would have liked to have seen Oakland hold that 10 point lead a little bit longer, but I cant complain too much, huge win. Oakland now controls their own destiny, win out, and the district title can be theirs for the 3rd regular season in a row

well my WARRIORS TOOK A TOUGH loss tonight they played hard and hustled it just wasnt enough tonight....we had too many turnovers and too many missed shots tonight and that was the big reason for the loss...keep playing hard and good things will come i thought early on they came to have fun but as a sign of the young team we are they got a little frustated and stopped having fun...they hustled all night but need to learn it is a long game and to stick together and have fun

GO WARRIORS