7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its possible that White County could be just plain better than Siegel, not just last night.There is a difference in addressing the ref and whining. I will let you believe whatever you want.How many rematches do you want? Well anyways, Ive been saying all along that Siegel is a strong team and could possible when the district so Im not dogging the team.I just think WC is plain better. And great call 85, We did beat Dyer County and I believe they would beat everybody else in our district and possible us if we played them again, but that does prove that we can play with a team that is fast. Dyer was by far the fastest team that we played in Tennessee..

Just stating how I saw it. You struggled when pressed late. I respectively Disagree that your plain better then Siegel, AND I respectively disagree on it being Shelbyville White County in the region finals. 2 1 seeds in it? No way. I think Shelbyville has the toughest matchup in the 1st round with Blackman. They can sneak up and beat you as it has been seen this year so worry about that one first before you talk about going to the finals. Sparta should win easily as should Oakland I think. Sparta and Oakland and HOPEFULLY Siegel vs the winner of Blackman Shelbyville. I want Blackman after the disrespect there players showed Siegel. Really smart cheering against us considering now were in your bracket and have NO problems with Blackman for whatever reason. It should be a good tournament I feel. I am going to come if at all possible to this. Its back to how Siegel wants it. The underdog. Kerry will knock the rust off before the 2nd round if we get there so be afraid everyone. Siegel is a SCARY team.

Sparta must have closed down last night to go. It was a good game. I saw someone say something about sparta missing free throws late. Well if Siegel could have hit ANY shot in the 3rd we could have won. Just went cold that one period. Couldnt finish around the rim. Delaney getting all pissey after a normal foul was ridiculous. I heard parents calling cutter a whiner, but he is our team captain and may address the refs about calls. Its not whining. White county was the better team tonight, but I wouldnt look past a rematch in regions. The downfall of Sparta will be lacking speed to compete with teams. If they play a fast team that presses there going to be in trouble.

Man where have you been all year we beat you guys 3 times, Dyer co. and i don't think many other teams in TN. can get up and down as fast as Dyer co. can if you think that about White CO. then Siegel should be done Saturday then.Just give credit where credit is do,and we ran you to death so ask the Siegel players if they think White co. is slow.LOL bet not,good luck next year hoss.

May be premature to say this but, I think Siegel got a better bracket by losing to White County. I'd probably rather play Shelbyville than Oakland in a potential second round game, since there is no DeQuan Twilley or Barry Stewart on that Eagles team.

I think White County got a lesser draw by winning 7-AAA. Strange, but seemingly true.

I agree McNine, I didnt say I was looking ahead of anybody. Just saying I wouldnt be shocked to see another WC Siegel rematch. or Oakland Siegel. I feel that we can beat Shelbyville. Andrews will struggle against our long armed athletic defenders.That being said I know nothing about Lawrence County, can someone give me some info on them.

I agree McNine, I didnt say I was looking ahead of anybody. Just saying I wouldnt be shocked to see another WC Siegel rematch. or Oakland Siegel. I feel that we can beat Shelbyville. Andrews will struggle against our long armed athletic defenders.That being said I know nothing about Lawrence County, can someone give me some info on them.

To be honest, some will call me a traitor for saying this, others will say I lost the faith, but it will take a moderate miracle for Oakland to be playing in the region finals. Unless they play the game of their lives, they're not getting past White Co., and thats assuming that the Patriots win at Franklin Co. saturday night