7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well Blackman did deserve to lost they definately weren't on tonight. However I didn't see how people think Shelbyville is so good. All 3 of the remaining teams from 7-AAA have a great chance against them and in my opinion not one of them will have trouble with Shelbyville.

Including White Co? Just like someone else said I believe from Sparta, "Win and move on." All you worry about now is the game in front of you. You are mistaken my friend if you think they(the teams from 7AAA) "will have no trouble with Shelbyville." SCHS can play and adjust to the type of game that you wanna play. Blackman wanted to slow it down. I will take a 15 point win over a well coached team in the 1st round of region. siegel will obviously speed it up. SCHS can do that as well. I like Shelbyville's chances. Blackman was not on because of Shelbyville. Most notably Carter.

I'm not a Siegel fan, but I will not be surprised if they beat Shelbyville.

Pretty sure Oakland has a great chance of taking down White Co. after Tullahoma took WC to double ot at WC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Actually now I am expecting it

Pretty sure Oakland has a great chance of taking down White Co. after Tullahoma took WC to double ot at WC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Actually now I am expecting it

Eh well I dont know how you would be expecting a Oakland win over WC being that WC SMOKED Oakland the last time these 2 teams met. Oakland is going to need to play one of their best games of the year to beat White County, but with that said, Oakland has no pressure to win this game, WC needs to win this game in order for their season to be a success, nobody thought Oakland would in this position at the start of the season, but everybody knew White Co. would be.

BTW I was at the Blackman/White Co. game at Blackman and White Co fans, yall didnt get hosed by the refs. So quit cryin bout the refs in that game. All the fouls by your guards especially the point guard pushing off, what about 8 times were fouls. Not to mention how many times Delaney tried to Bulldog his way thru somebody when posting up was not called and how he undercut people going for a rebound a couple times. Then to top that off after the Coach was called for a T, I read his lips in the huddle and he said foul despite already being down about 15 with about 1 minute to go and #15 shoulder blocks and sends Carter head first into the stands. Just from an UNBIASED fan.

Eh well I dont know how you would be expecting a Oakland win over WC being that WC SMOKED Oakland the last time these 2 teams met. Oakland is going to need to play one of their best games of the year to beat White County, but with that said, Oakland has no pressure to win this game, WC needs to win this game in order for their season to be a success, nobody thought Oakland would in this position at the start of the season, but everybody knew White Co. would be.

Oakland had an off night. This game is not at White Co. this time. I like Oaklands chances. But they have to obviously keep it in the 40's or 50's. And absolutely all the pressure is with a doubt on White Co.

Oakland had an off night. This game is not at White Co. this time. I like Oaklands chances. But they have to obviously keep it in the 40's or 50's. And absolutely all the pressure is with a doubt on White Co.

Just like White County had an off night tonight......but we survived. The Oakland game on tues. should be a good one.

BTW I was at the Blackman/White Co. game at Blackman and White Co fans, yall didnt get hosed by the refs. So quit cryin bout the refs in that game. All the fouls by your guards especially the point guard pushing off, what about 8 times were fouls. Not to mention how many times Delaney tried to Bulldog his way thru somebody when posting up was not called and how he undercut people going for a rebound a couple times. Then to top that off after the Coach was called for a T, I read his lips in the huddle and he said foul despite already being down about 15 with about 1 minute to go and #15 shoulder blocks and sends Carter head first into the stands. Just from an UNBIASED fan.

Not that Im WC fan...but stop beating a dead horse nobody cares anymore about the WC- Blackman game...WC won the district!!! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />