7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Carter not getting any looks at the basket or was he just cold shooting?

Oakland and wc will be a good clean hard fought well coached game as usual and one 7aaa team for sure is going to the sub state the 2 teams with the most 7aaa tradition just wish we were in opposite brackets but oh well.Ok i have 2 questions is wc game at 6 like tennessean states and are both girls and guys championships on same day?

BTW I was at the Blackman/White Co. game at Blackman and White Co fans, yall didnt get hosed by the refs. So quit cryin bout the refs in that game. All the fouls by your guards especially the point guard pushing off, what about 8 times were fouls. Not to mention how many times Delaney tried to Bulldog his way thru somebody when posting up was not called and how he undercut people going for a rebound a couple times. Then to top that off after the Coach was called for a T, I read his lips in the huddle and he said foul despite already being down about 15 with about 1 minute to go and #15 shoulder blocks and sends Carter head first into the stands. Just from an UNBIASED fan.

I fail to see the relevance of your statement.

Oakland and wc will be a good clean hard fought well coached game as usual and one 7aaa team for sure is going to the sub state the 2 teams with the most 7aaa tradition just wish we were in opposite brackets but oh well.Ok i have 2 questions is wc game at 6 like tennessean states and are both girls and guys championships on same day?

I believe both girls games are Monday and both boys games are Tuesday. There seems to be a difference of opinion as to who plays first Tues. I would have thought Shelbyville would play the 2nd game but who knows.

I believe both girls games are Monday and both boys games are Tuesday. There seems to be a difference of opinion as to who plays first Tues. I would have thought Shelbyville would play the 2nd game but who knows.

Yes both girls monday and both boys tuesday i was wondering about the championsip games are the girls and guys same day?

Pretty sure Oakland has a great chance of taking down White Co. after Tullahoma took WC to double ot at WC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Actually now I am expecting it

Who knows? Sparta may decide to play five players against Oakland. They thought Tullahoma was going to be easy so they went back to their before tournament ways and did not look for the sure points. It was a first across center line gets the shot. Street ball will not win against any good teams. It has to be well coached team ball when you get to this part of the season. They are capable of beating anyone and they are capable of giving games away. Lets hope that they decide to play team ball from now on. If not they can get ready to go to the house.

Who knows? Sparta may decide to play five players against Oakland. They thought Tullahoma was going to be easy so they went back to their before tournament ways and did not look for the sure points. It was a first across center line gets the shot. Street ball will not win against any good teams. It has to be well coached team ball when you get to this part of the season. They are capable of beating anyone and they are capable of giving games away. Lets hope that they decide to play team ball from now on. If not they can get ready to go to the house.

Why not just say what you mean?lol whats for sure points are you talking about? Let me guess who you wanted to get ball more.

Why not just say what you mean?lol whats for sure points are you talking about? Let me guess who you wanted to get ball more.

If you were there you know who should have been getting the ball more it was the ones who were hitting. If you have guys who are hot on threes or twos they should be shooting more than ones who are hitting 1 out of 4 or 5. Each player usually has nights when they are not hitting and nights when they are. The ball should go to the ones with the hot hands.

If you were there you know who should have been getting the ball more it was the ones who were hitting. If you have guys who are hot on threes or twos they should be shooting more than ones who are hitting 1 out of 4 or 5. Each player usually has nights when they are not hitting and nights when they are. The ball should go to the ones with the hot hands.

i think this game put a scare in them.i know it did everyone else. i don't think they will be overlooking anyone from here on out. i think they will play well. i agree with aza. with a 15 point lead we need to be running clock and working it inside. not walking across midcourt and firing it up. go warriors!