Class 1A playoff teams

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to put McEwen in there after they beat Forrest and Nashville Christian

You said it. These folks did not see what we saw last night in MacTown did they? I'm not jumping the gun and overlooking Eagleville this Friday night, but we have beaten Forrest, and that leaves one more to go in this scenerio. So, whoever is doing these possible playoff finishes may want to take another look. Our guys are just getting started.

GO BIG RED!!!!

Looks about right here. Maybe Cornersville but I've not seen them play yet (FRI night). C'wood at an advantage over WC due to home field and they do follow WC ever week. They get every game film so they see WC play 7 times and should know them inside and out before they play.

dang wchsgrad ur picking cwood over wayne co. and ur from wayne co. ur crazy

After seven weeks of games, the playoff picture should be getting clearer. Go ahead and list your playoff prediction for the region your team is associated with and we can re-visit this thread in a month and see how everyone did. Here is how I think Region 5 will finish up:

1. Cascade

2. Jo Byrns

3. Forrest

4. White House Heritage

I think the ONLY way this gets altered is if McEwen is able to beat both Forrest and Nashville Christian. Then you'd have a potential three way tie for third between Forrest, WHH, and McEwen. Each team would of beat one of the other teams therefore not breaking the head-to-head matchup. Gets interesting from there:

1. Team with greatest number of victories.. (still-tied)

2. Team with greatest number of victories over teams with 50% or better record (still-tied)

3. Team whos opponents have earned the most victories.. (McEwen and WHH have same schedules.. (Still tied) If Riverside Christian Academy has more victories then Houston County, Forrest gets third place... if less they are out of third place tie-breaker...same... (still tied)

4. Team whose opponents have the least number of defeats.. (still tied)

5. Team with the greatest number of victories over opponents in class (Houston County is a 2A team, but I don't know what classification Riverside Christian Academy is. If they are 1A then Forrest would take third place based on this tie-breaker) It not, still tied.....

6. Meet on the 10 yard line!!

The only way it gets to tie-breaker number 6 is if Houston County and Riverside Christian end up with identical records and are listed with the same classification. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ya'll may want to refer back to this post in a couple of weeks in McTown can get NCS and WHH loses to both JB and Cascade like I expect. These final two spots are going to get very interesting.

Ya'll may want to refer back to this post in a couple of weeks in McTown can get NCS and WHH loses to both JB and Cascade like I expect. These final two spots are going to get very interesting.

You said that right, Mac Town is going to try and do their part in this matter...............

GO BIG RED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I Didn't Realize McEwen As A Contender /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> We are in the hunt, but we have to get by Nashville Christian. Then WHH needs to lose to Jo Byrns and Cascade. Then we should be in good shape.

This will be your playoff teams from every region. Thought I'd go ahead and get them posted so each team can begin your travel arrangements accordingly.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Region 11. Hampton2. Jellico3. Cloudland4. CosbyRegion 21. Midway2. Oneida3. Harriman4. CoalfieldRegion 31. South Pitt2. Lookout Valley3. Silverdale4. GraceRegion 41. Trousdale County2. Gordonsville3. FCS4. WatertownRegion 51. Cascade2. Jo Byrns3. Forrest4. White House HeritageRegion 61. Mt Pleasant2. Wayne County3. Collinwood4. Moore CountyRegion 71. McKenzie2. Bruceton3. Lake County4. Union CityRegion 81. T.C.A.2. Fayettte Academy3. Manassas4. HallsThe crystal ball told me this is so.... You can check back in a month and be amazed!

Since I've already told everyone who will be in the playoffs, I thought I'd go ahead and reveal the first round winners

Hampton

Midway

Oneida

Harriman

South Pitt

Trousdale County

Gordonsville

Friendship Christian

Cascade

Jo Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

Wayne County

McKenzie

Bruceton

Lake County

T.C.A.

The only region matchups which split are region 5 and 6. I'll reveal the second round results soon

Since I've already told everyone who will be in the playoffs, I thought I'd go ahead and reveal the first round winners

Hampton

Midway

Oneida

Harriman

South Pitt

Trousdale County

Gordonsville

Friendship Christian

Cascade

Jo Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

Wayne County

McKenzie

Bruceton

Lake County

T.C.A.

The only region matchups which split are region 5 and 6. I'll reveal the second round results soon

WHH can realistically beat the 1 or 2 seed in Region 6, so there may not be any splits if the rest holds true.