Class 1A playoff teams

FridayMainEvent

Since I've already told everyone who will be in the playoffs, I thought I'd go ahead and reveal the first round winners

Hampton

Midway

Oneida

Harriman

South Pitt

Trousdale County

Gordonsville

Friendship Christian

Cascade

Jo Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

Wayne County

McKenzie

Bruceton

Lake County

T.C.A.

The only region matchups which split are region 5 and 6. I'll reveal the second round results soon

You don't know much about region 1 do ya? At least you got the #1 seed right, IMO. However, it's not set in stone yet!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 1 is far from over, I think I know who the best 4 are but I'm still not sure who will make the playoffs.Its going to be a jumbled up mess.

The same could be said for region 4... Although i will go ahead and say with confidence that region 4 goes 3-1 in the first round, I just don't know which teams are playing yet.

The same could be said for region 4... Although i will go ahead and say with confidence that region 4 goes 3-1 in the first round, I just don't know which teams are playing yet.

Its sure going to get interesting, starting Friday night with you guys and Gordonsville. The way it looks right now , anything can happen. Its fun that way.

Since I've already told everyone who will be in the playoffs, I thought I'd go ahead and reveal the first round winners

Hampton

Midway

Oneida

Harriman

South Pitt

Trousdale County

Gordonsville

Friendship Christian

Cascade

Jo Byrns

Mt. Pleasant

Wayne County

McKenzie

Bruceton

Lake County

T.C.A.

The only region matchups which split are region 5 and 6. I'll reveal the second round results soon

I think your name should be TwoBadKneesandNoBrain

Its sure going to get interesting, starting Friday night with you guys and Gordonsville. The way it looks right now , anything can happen. Its fun that way.

pujo, you got that right....( it's wild right now , alot on the line for all teams) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Comparing scores means squat come playoff time. One bad night and your at home next week.

Your absolutely right, MP, but Moore County hasn't got the players to compete with us THIS SEASON. In case all of you have forgotten I told you 2 months ago Moore County was gonna make some noise toward the end of the season. The game Friday night only confirmed what I suspected all season. Region 6 is down this year. Cascade didn't start playing ball until their third game this year. We beat them by 28 and were not playing well then. Thats what you don't get. Ya, they aren't the same Moore County team now. I predicted they wouldn't be.....remember. The part nobody seems to understand is that we aren't the same Cascade team either. We have gelled since those first two games. If you can get a MTCS fan or Eagleville fan to be honest, they'll tell you how strong Cascade is this year. I've tried to stay away from the smack talk all year, but it irks me that we don't seem to be taken seriously as a state contender when teams we trashed just a month ago now think they have something for us. Good luck to MP and MC the rest of the season and we'll see who's right when the teams matchup in the playoffs.