Bledsoe County at Marion County

Bchswar, 1st of all I even said in my post it was not intended to brag but to prove a point when some tries to belittle or make less of accomplishments you worked hard to achieve. 2nd I am not taking Credit for anything just made a point, I did a little more than just coach those guys. I drove them to many BCHS High School road games their 8th grade year as I had a brother playing at the time. The beginning of their 8th grade year Everett, Wagner, Mckee and alot of the Rigsby 8th graders were talking about going to Rhea Co. I stopped by the school more than once to check on them, their grades and show them they were wanted in Bledsoe Blue. Coach Brown also made many middle school games that year and talked to the team after 2 or 3. It may not have helped pursuade them as we still lost one Mario Alday, to Rhea but I would like to believe it surely did not hurt in helping those boys change their minds. Since then where did the Hilliard kid end up or where is Randy Sharp's son right now? Saw him last week. Did any of the coaches in middle school try and change their minds? I do not know that is why I am asking. My next question is how does spending a few minutes a day on the CPU keep me from focusing on anything? If that is true I guess we all need to get off the CPU, coacht and FOCUS on our jobs! As I said earlier I like to keep up with everyone in the valley as well as my former team out West. Nothing wrong with it as well as their is nothing wrong with stating an opinion. You have yours bchswar and I have mine, so be it. Finally bchs war I hope you do not think I am bragging again, just responding to your non-critical post with a reasonable response. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Finally thanks for compliment you gave me about be a good young coach it means alot.

Not only is the middle school coach not trying to get players to stay in Bledsoe, he is telling players they should go to Rhea! This is true!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is true then something should be done immediately. i have not always agreed with how things are handled in bledsoe county and have been against some things but the one thing that everyone should know about me is that i am a diehard warrior and warrior fan. don't tell me about this team or that team being better than being here in God's country. that being said what does it say when your highest school official misses one of his own games to go to dunlap? Well nough about that///// HEY MC how does it feel to know that your dynasty is gone and with it all play-off hopes and that you are now the 3rd best team in marion county. Don't try to call us classless just call us winners

I will not post on this thread again because this game is over. I have never bashed our coaching staff in any way. I have stated that when some things happen that should not (meaning dramatic mental mistakes that cost you the game) it is poor coaching...BECAUSE IT IS. I have stated we need a new administration to turn things around in Bledsoe County...BECAUSE WE DO. I have stated that with the talent our players have that we should be doing much better than we are...BECAUSE WE SHOULD. I know I am from a different era than some on this board, but I don't think there is anything wrong with people just being honest. I guess I am wrong..oh well happened before. But to all Jasper fans that talked all that junk last week and to the Bledsoe fan (I can only think of one in particular) that did not think our boys could not win this one on talent alone (which is how we won this one) if you were at the game, you know and if you missed it YOU WERE WRONG.

Go Warriors!

He (Pruitt) did get the money he wanted and then left afterwards. I agree some of the play calling is suspect. But, if the plays work your a genius, and if they don't you're an idiot. MCHS's coaches do the best they can. Do you realize we a Senior lineman not play because he didn't practice all week. And from what I've heard nobody knows why he didn't play. I would also like to apologize for my quote about the fans and the class. I was upset at the time and just like any true fan "I HATE TO LOSE"Bledsoe is better than cannon and I wish them the best. Please forgive me for my post earlier. If you do fine, if you don't fine. I'm sorry. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BLEDSOE 32

CANNON 12

MARION 27

YORK 13

I know for a fact that he DID NOT get what he was promised.

What are you psychic? He's doing good in ALABAMA? I don't think so. The truth is he isn't here. As fans we have a right to be upset with losing. But we have to back our boys and coaches. Do I agree with everything they do? NO. But I still support them because I bleed Purple, always have and always will. To me thats a true FAN.

What do you consider good diehardpurple?

He has won 7 and lost 1 game so far this year. Oh yea, he also won the region championship this past Friday night.

Alabama High School Football Standings Class 3A, Region 6

HEY MC how does it feel to know that your dynasty is gone and with it all play-off hopes and that you are now the 3rd best team in marion county. Don't try to call us classless just call us winners

BCHSWAR: Reading your posts indicates how little class you really have, yes our dynasty is gone but Bledsoe's has never existed, nor will it ever. Just wait till Westmoreland or whomever you draw in the 1st round runs it up on you and you are saved from a 40 point massacre by the "mercy rule". Just to help you out there short bus, we aren't the 3rd best team in Marion County, we are second to SPHS who should by all rights be the 2007 TSSAA Class A state champs this year. Don't make any hotel reservations to Murfreesboro this year cowboy, your season will only be one game longer than ours.

I will not post on this thread again because this game is over. I have never bashed our coaching staff in any way. I have stated that when some things happen that should not (meaning dramatic mental mistakes that cost you the game) it is poor coaching...BECAUSE IT IS. I have stated we need a new administration to turn things around in Bledsoe County...BECAUSE WE DO. I have stated that with the talent our players have that we should be doing much better than we are...BECAUSE WE SHOULD. I know I am from a different era than some on this board, but I don't think there is anything wrong with people just being honest. I guess I am wrong..oh well happened before. But to all Jasper fans that talked all that junk last week and to the Bledsoe fan (I can only think of one in particular) that did not think our boys could not win this one on talent alone (which is how we won this one) if you were at the game, you know and if you missed it YOU WERE WRONG.

Go Warriors!

Who was the Bledsoe fan that didn't think we would win?

HEY MC how does it feel to know that your dynasty is gone and with it all play-off hopes and that you are now the 3rd best team in marion county. Don't try to call us classless just call us winners

BCHSWAR: Reading your posts indicates how little class you really have, yes our dynasty is gone but Bledsoe's has never existed, nor will it ever. Just wait till Westmoreland or whomever you draw in the 1st round runs it up on you and you are saved from a 40 point massacre by the "mercy rule". Just to help you out there short bus, we aren't the 3rd best team in Marion County, we are second to SPHS who should by all rights be the 2007 TSSAA Class A state champs this year. Don't make any hotel reservations to Murfreesboro this year cowboy, your season will only be one game longer than ours.

AMEN

I know for a fact that he DID NOT get what he was promised.

Bill49 I know for a fact he did get what he wanted at first 10,000 xtra. Then wanted more so people tried to start raising it and did and he left. You can praise him all you want to, but he did boosters WRONG. I could care less what he's doing in plainvalley or wherever he is. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />