Gordonsville @ Friendship

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Croz there are players at FC who do not reside in Wilson County. Just like there is a G-ville player who resides in Wilson Co/Smith Co. Bottom line is that is why FC has that 1.9 multiplier attached to it. Attach that same multiplier to G-ville and you guys are playing in a 2A Region with Smith Co, York, etc. Heck, you practically play all those teams already you might as well make the move /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> .

I believe I know which player you are talking about, and you don't even know the whole story.

And, it's not like he just started going to Gordonsville in high school.

As far as being in 4-2A, Upperman wouldn't play us this year. That's why we had to schedule Cheatham Co.

Bank account would be better. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

why? there is no money in there. I work for FedEx remember? don;t you know us college kids from G'ville don't get money from our parents to pay for college.

How about I just give u my credit card number, that's free money right there. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

why? there is no money in there. I work for FedEx remember? don;t you know us college kids from G'ville don't get money from our parents to pay for college.

How about I just give u my credit card number, that's free money right there. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Oh yeah, low class. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Momma gives me money. I'm rich. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I don't need your money! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Oh yeah, low class. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Momma gives me money. I'm rich. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I don't need your money! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

good, because I need it.

If your patch (insigna) potrays who you are. You should be welcome to stand or sit where you want. Someone should give you a seat. Pay your way in and buy your popcorn. I wore that patch a long time ago. Different terrian same game.

Thank you sir, i have spent my time serving our beloved country in the U.S. Marine Corps. The patch is the closest i could come to military on here and i, like yourself respect and love our military brothers and sisters. We are all very fortunate to be able to go to the games and cheer our teams on. There are those alot less fortunate. Good luck to all the young men out there this weekend and may the best team win!