Ooltewah @ Farragut

hunter

If you guys want positives from me, then sure.

-Swafford has played like an absolute beast the past 3 or 4 games. You can almost expect either a pick or a TD as a guarantee every game from him.

-John Long isn't hurt anymore like earlier in the season, and I saw him kick 45 yarders practicing the other day.

-Polk is coming along very well, and he's even faster than Marshall. He honestly hasn't pulled a move all year besides following his blocks and blowing by people.

-Coach Monroe knows what he's doing now. He admitted that he gave Brady too much responsibility in the WB game, and there's been even more emphasis on rushing since. And even a few cool trick plays.

-The secondary is better than last year. Less turnovers forced, but better on coverage (that's throwing out the WB game of course, and admitting that we haven't played a good passing QB).

-Jaquez Smith. #36.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope,they play..,..because what they got charged w/ was being in the wrong place,wrong time,doing stupid high school stuff.,.and again,the football players never hit anyone just ran their mouth to much at the wrong people..,if they don't so be it!! POLK can carry the load,but we will be hurting w/out mcreyonlds,caldwell and swafford!!! even,if they play to much mental stress on our football team,again!!! Farragut wins big: 42..7,if we are lucky..I hope these boys understand what they have done to this football team,fans and community.I'm very dissappionted. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Finally, Justice.... I won't say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

This is close to one of the most dumbest post I have ever seen... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hopefully now the Owls can get all of this behind them since it seems like the investigation will finally be coming to an end and can stay focused on football and making a play off run.

Good luck Owls.

Finally, Justice.... I won't say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!

I told you once,you are an idiot!! They didn't do anything,except run their mouths,period!!!,they are being charged for being stupid,nothing else..,..and they haven't be convicted of anything,just charged!! You are and will always be nothing but a loserw/ nothing else to do,except stir the pot.

I told you once,you are an idiot!! They didn't do anything,except run their mouths,period!!!,they are being charged for being stupid,nothing else..,..and they haven't be convicted of anything,just charged!! You are and will always be nothing but a loserw/ nothing else to do,except stir the pot.

Call me what you want but I do know right from wrong. Too bad Ootlewah doesn't...

Apparently, you haven't read your own birth certificate..

The truth hurts. Finally, someone made these kids face the music.. about time..

Haha. Where in my post did I say that justice shouldn't be served?

I am glad they got the people who did that. I was referring to your "I'm not going to tell you I told you so but, I told you so." But I guess thats and original for you. Now run along, the kids are waitin in the sandbox for you.

i am surprised no one has updated this game....

Farragut defeats the Owls 44-41 in a thrilling game. Ooltewah got within 3 with around 2:30 left. Farragut then ended up punting. Ooltewah got a 5 or so yard run then threw deep and it was almost caught. Then 2 incomplete passes later Farragut had the ball and was kneeling on it. Farragut at one point was up 23-7. At the half it was 30-14 Farragut.

also from an Ooltewah fan that was there.. What exactly happened on that little scuffle on the side line after a Sterling run? All I saw was about 5 guys trying to tackle him then he went out of bounds then an Owl player came flying in and slammed into the pile.... There weren't any flags thrown at all. Then the next thing I knew the Farragut coaches were running over there and all the owl fans were booing....

I was on the sideline and saw the whole thing. Sterling was tackled out of bounds and then got up and pushed one of the Ooltewah defensive players, after that 2 Ooltewah kids pushed him back and no flags were thrown. Just whistles..... It was def. Sterling who started the whole thing. I think it was a heat of the moment thing and he was mad about being tackled out of bounds.

I am proud of the Owls for coming back until the last sec. They were down by a lot at one point of the game but faught hard and came back to make this a close game. Ooltewah ended up with more total yards than Farragut but had a turnover that killed them. Sterling is the real deal. He seems to have so much more speed this year and is still very physical. Someone needs to snatch him up. Both teams played well. Hard faught game with no injuries. Good luck to Farragut and maybe we'll see you again in the playoffs which is prob more that likely because of the past 2 seasons....

Fans from each side, please be respectful to others when posting. No need for Negative comments....