Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

Will you the Hickman Co. fans please understand that the Marshall Co. victory is not as impressive as they see it. If you look at every game Marshall has played since then you will see something that is drastically different than when they played Hickman. Since I have faith in the Centerville faithful that they are smart enough to find this. I will see if they can. If this thing would have happened when Marshall played Hickman, the Bulldogs would be walking around with one loss.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hickman county does not stand a chance agaist lewis county im about tired of hearing about how good hickman county is friday night lewis county will show hickman county how much they really stink...

First GrizzMan, sentences include punctuation and capital letters. Guess you missed out on that day in LC elementary school. And how can you intelligently say HC doesn't stand a chance? Regardless of whether HC wins or loses Friday night, they have a perfect record just as LC, and they've definitely played a Marshall County team that's better than anyone on LC's schedule. And the arguments that Marshall County would beat HC if they played them today is Bogus, because MC had their chance and didn't take care of business. Tough luck. That's not HC's fault they didn't fully utilize their talent. So no one can take away credibility from that win because of a poor job of coaching by MC. Hickman still defeated a solid 3A team with better athletes from top to bottom. That is a credit to Coach Swenson and his staff as well as the hard work and determination of his kids. So continue with your arrogance, LCTheGrizzMan, but at least give yourself some credibility on this post by not making idiotic statements like the one above. Best of luck Dawgs!

First GrizzMan, sentences include punctuation and capital letters. Guess you missed out on that day in LC elementary school. And how can you intelligently say HC doesn't stand a chance? Regardless of whether HC wins or loses Friday night, they have a perfect record just as LC, and they've definitely played a Marshall County team that's better than anyone on LC's schedule. And the arguments that Marshall County would beat HC if they played them today is Bogus, because MC had their chance and didn't take care of business. Tough luck. That's not HC's fault they didn't fully utilize their talent. So no one can take away credibility from that win because of a poor job of coaching by MC. Hickman still defeated a solid 3A team with better athletes from top to bottom. That is a credit to Coach Swenson and his staff as well as the hard work and determination of his kids. So continue with your arrogance, LCTheGrizzMan, but at least give yourself some credibility on this post by not making idiotic statements like the one above. Best of luck Dawgs!

Dont worry .......the Bulldogs will win, they should win solid.,( If the Lewis county Coach dont get mad and start shooting up the place) if you look at all the fools that are talking smack , it is Lewis county inbred rejects, and fools from Fairview and Harpeth that are still mad and cant take being beat like a drum like the Bulldogs did to them, this is typical of loosers like this to take shots to discredit the Bulldogs, GO BULLDOGS, Go to Lewis county and give them what they deserve .

So...lol the question is have you seen us play? and the team you played has an 1-6 record.. and yes i have seen film onyour team and still see the same thing and i do think your team has more success this year but like i said your in for a wake up call because our team is just better in alot of positions, and we can and will shut sowell down if your team passes we will hit them or intercept it ..I just cannot see your team handling the panthers, if so i will have to eat crow...lol doubt it though!!! your screen name is so great wished i had it.....;..

Correction, East Robertson was 2-4 when we played them. Not much better than 1-6 but if you are going to post on here, you better get your facts straight. What positions are you better at? QB, I don't think so. My boy E.C. is an experienced senior leader. RB, please...we have more speed there than you all can handle. Speaking of speed, we have a WR that is 6'4" that will run circles around your secondary. On D, we are strong on the line, experienced linebackers and our secondary is fast and athletic. As for shutting down Sowell, this shoots holes in your credibility. Get your bib on, cause come Friday night at 9:30 you are going to be chowing down on some bird!!!

Will you the Hickman Co. fans please understand that the Marshall Co. victory is not as impressive as they see it. If you look at every game Marshall has played since then you will see something that is drastically different than when they played Hickman. Since I have faith in the Centerville faithful that they are smart enough to find this. I will see if they can. If this thing would have happened when Marshall played Hickman, the Bulldogs would be walking around with one loss.

Yeah i look at stats each week. The difference is Hightower has ran all over everyone. He is a heck of a ballplayer. The bulldogs were smart enough not to kick it to him on kickoffs, knowing the guy has speed and power, they played strong defense keeping MC out of the end zone before the half with an int. at the goalline... TWICE. The win is more impressive than any of lewis co wins. The only reason MC is just now reaching the top 10 is because of their loss to Hickman Co everyone thought was the same. Well the players we have now i believe won three straight super bowls in jr pro football playing against many players who play for high schools now like dickson Co. The old Hickman Co football is back but with better coaches. So don't down the win against Marshall. I don't see anyone else in our division playing a team that good, do you?

Another thing, your just upset cause Hickman stomped fairview and you almost lost to east. darn pretty pathetic

Yeah i look at stats each week. The difference is Hightower has ran all over everyone. He is a heck of a ballplayer. The bulldogs were smart enough not to kick it to him on kickoffs, knowing the guy has speed and power, they played strong defense keeping MC out of the end zone before the half with an int. at the goalline... TWICE. The win is more impressive than any of lewis co wins. The only reason MC is just now reaching the top 10 is because of their loss to Hickman Co everyone thought was the same. Well the players we have now i believe won three straight super bowls in jr pro football playing against many players who play for high schools now like dickson Co. The old Hickman Co football is back but with better coaches. So don't down the win against Marshall. I don't see anyone else in our division playing a team that good, do you? Another thing, your just upset cause Hickman stomped fairview and you almost lost to east. darn pretty pathetic

I am not upset at anything just trying to bring Hickman Co. back to reality before they get a rude awakening. You guys have had success, act like you have been there before. Swenson knows he lucked out that Hightower ran the ball only 4 times the whole game against Hickman. I hope Swenson has a new offense for the playoffs cause the wing t won't fly. I figure he would have known that from his Huntingdon days. I can't wait to see this amazing Hickman passing attack. I didn't know winning by 44 points was almost losing to somebody. I guess I need to keep up with football. Its ok Fairview's winning streak against Hickman had to come to an end sometime.

I am not upset at anything just trying to bring Hickman Co. back to reality before they get a rude awakening. You guys have had success, act like you have been there before. Swenson knows he lucked out that Hightower ran the ball only 4 times the whole game against Hickman. I hope Swenson has a new offense for the playoffs cause the wing t won't fly. I figure he would have known that from his Huntingdon days. I can't wait to see this amazing Hickman passing attack. I didn't know winning by 44 points was almost losing to somebody. I guess I need to keep up with football. Its ok Fairview's winning streak against Hickman had to come to an end sometime.

Yeah, and whne they tell Swenson they better tell Martin from goodpasture, and McAdams from Lipscomb. What an idiot post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why don't you ask Hightower or his coach why he only ran the ball 4 times against us? He was scared just like the Panthers are going to be early in the first quarter on Friday night.