Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

listen up, i wasnt born in hwald but ive been livin there since the beginning of the summer, and one thing i kno them boys can play football. hick co. yall better get ready cuz the panthers are goin to be redy. to bad hwald doesnt play my homtown, now that will be a gam worth watchin. i perdict Lewis co. 35 Hick co. 21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Panthers

You must of recieved that spelling education in Lewis County too.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this game will not be a blowout, it will be a freakin slobber knocker. Everybody needs to stop the trash talking and let the boys do what they do Friday night. I'm pretty sure about 90% of the people talking on here are fans not players, it's good that you support your team, but don't run your mouth about how good your team is let them do it themselves at game time. I honestly know nothing about the Hickman County team, but I do know that the Panthers will be ready and look for my boy Kane Crowell to put on a show. I hope, and I really think they will, that Hickman brings a huge crowd, because I know how fun it was playing basketball against them last year over here and all those fans yelling and talking bad about me and my teammates made it that much more fun getting the victory. Go Panthers!!!

And for the East fan(s) that have been posting keep your mouths shut before you make your beating worse than it's already going to be. You focus on your game this week and don't worry about this one.

I believe you mean 'grammar' and 'inbred'. There is this wonderful new invention called "spell check". It was made for Lewis Co. folks. You should try using it sometime.

Actually, i find it alot more fun,to watch you try to correct everything i post.I guess you think it makes you look intelligent or something(when it really only makes you look like an egotistical JERK!!!)

thank you BigDawgStatus. i was getting pretty worried about him. but im glad to know hes doing good.excuse me but we beat yall my sophomore year back in 05 so you might want to rethink that 19 years.

I never said we were undefeated against you for 19 years, but 1-18 isnt a great record...so,Ill say it ONCE more,a blind squirrel can find an acorn every once in a while!!!

I agree that Lewis County's D-Line will have to play good. Watch for #25 ...he is a machine...he is the best defensive end in Lewis County since Hull. I predict he will have a big game. I also predict the running backs for Hickman will have nightmares about him for a long time. If Lewis plays to their capability, it won't be much of a game.

Yea,This guy's a beast!By the way talking about being in someone's nightmares,HE'S ONLY A SOPHOMORE!!!!

That is the same team they are playing Friday, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> what an idiot..... many players of that horrible team you are talking about are juniors and seniors now ???????? Get ready............. ROLL hard BULLDOGS ! ! ! . You folks are in for a big suprise........The Dawgs are going to chew that tounge out of your mouth so you can chirp no more.

EAST HICKMAN fans shuldnt even be talking bout this subject cause lewis co b-team beat their varsity.. lol this hickman co team is a good team but there r tha sm team lewis co played last year just in a different class 2a now.i think defense will be tha factor in this gm just like it waz last year.. GO PANTHERS

I think the name calling has gotten a little out of hand example( edited by ZP) enough said let the two undefeated teams do the talking on the field and as for either team to think this will be a cake walk then I think that both are in for a rude awaking.

I will be seated on the home side cheering for my team as will some of my freinds seated on the opposite side cheering for theirs. Good luck to both teams for a injury free game because our season's don't end Friday nite.

Reading all this junk has made me really miss the Camden/Lewis County rivalry. Class and respect between two good teams seems to be hard to find.

As far as the game goes, if Hickman County walks into Lewis County thinking they are just going to come in here and dominate Lewis then they are going to go home very disappointed. This game will dictate the region championship, something that Lewis County is used to preparing for each and every year. Coach Sharp knows exactly what a good team is, and what it will take to defeat them.

I think the key to this game will be Hickman Countys ability to play in a big time game like this. If they dont get swallowed in the hype and just come out and play football it has all the makings of becoming a great game. But if they dont, it could end with them hanging their heads quickly.

Good luck to both teams Friday night

boy you got a lot of class.......... typical Lewis County,

You need to click on the posters name and read all of his posts. Seems like he has an affection for another school, not Lewis County.

You shouldn't assume that derogatory comments directed towards Hickman County are eminating from Lewis Countians and the same can be understood on our end. There are a lot of posts coming from different areas of the state concenring this game and I would hope that most Hickman County and Lewis County fans would have a mutual respect... and hold themselves above most of this junk.

As for what the greenskyhawk said, I wish I were still a moderator. That was classless, bigoted and beyond bad taste. In my opinion, he should be banished.

deleted by ZP

I assure you this is not a person with a LC education. Also, this person doesn't speak for the people of LC. I have a lot of friends from HC and look for a great game one in which I hope LC will win. No one with any brains believes that either team will get dominated the other. There's tons of respect on LC side for HC and I am disapointed with the name calling and childish remarks that are being made. LC has a great fan base year in and year out and they are very proud of their team. With passion sometimes comes emotion and things are said out of this emotion. I am happy for HC fans that they get to experience following a competitive team who has a chance to win every week. The fact is it's much more fun to win every week then it is to lose. Good luck to both teams Friday night.