Union City @ Greenfield

nobody made any predictions about beating mckenzie or the other top teams. Nobody from these teams are crying about the region, maybe a few fans, but the players and coaches are excited about trying to get to the top level of region. You are so right about trying to get all the teams to up the level of play, i totally agree with you. A better overall level of competition will make our region better. No players from either town has got on here and talked crap about other teams. I wish more people got on here and supported our team more, not run their mouth. I just hate to see people run down our team, when our guys are out their playing hard and doing all they can do. We are making stides, its not going to come in just one year; but this year has been a good starting place to try to get our program on the right track.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah Not All Of them Just Gleason And Greenfield, Mainly because Fans of them teams Run Thier trap About How We Should Fear Em. How We Shouldn't Overlook em. How They Are So Vastly Talented. We See What's Happening With Your Programs. And The True Fans Of Football Realize What it Takes to Be Successful. Now your Making Excuses For Being Small. Ask Bruceton about being Small. We'd love nothing No Better For Greenfield And Gleason to Wake up Thier Programs And be A Contender. Because the Stronger Our Region Teams The more Our Region Gets Recognition. More Recognition Means More Colleges looking At Our Players From this Region Because They Are From the Talented 7A Region. So Go Cry You A River. And In the Future Support your team And Don't Make Wild Predictions. Good Luck to your Respective Teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

West Carroll and South Fulton and LakeCo. all have more students than Bruceton. . Oh and UC. has about 200 more students than Bruceton, we beat them too. Theres nothing we can do about the classification, just have to go play hard. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

how dare you say our players don't work hard! YOU just don't understand our situation over here. We have a total of 80 males in the entire high school some years less than that. I guess its real easy to get on here and bad mouth a football team and a town for being small. Nobody has got on here and said anything about greenfield beating anybody. You people want to get on here and run down gleason, greenfield, so fulton, west carroll for not being as good as union city, mckenzie, and bruceton. Why? Greenfield and Gleason are so small in numbers to choose from that they're in a hole from the get go. Then, when they have a little success you bad mouth them.

Trust me, it is not the success that they get bad mouthed for since their history indicates very few winning seasons in comparison to how long their programs have been around! I have met many a cocky Greenfield athlete who had a losing record!

West Carroll and South Fulton and LakeCo. all have more students than Bruceton. . Oh and UC. has about 200 more students than Bruceton, we beat them too. Theres nothing we can do about the classification, just have to go play hard. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

See the Were Small School Excuse Aint Gonna Fly. Yall have Some Athletes I Agree but Ya'll Are Not Conditioned Enough to Play Four Quarters. Had Yall played The Whole game Like Ya'lls First Possesion It Would have Been A Different Story. And that Has To Do With Running Out Of Gas. Nothing to do With Talent, Size of School or Who's Better. It's 11 on 11 not 381 to 100 Something Students. Take A Page Out Of Bruceton. They Played Horrible just A Nightmare For Them, But They Was Still Trying At The End. Greenfield Was On the Field At The End But Thier Spirit Left Way Earlier. Get In Shape Ya'lls Coach Can Only Do So Much in Practice. Bruceton Brings It Every game. And Being A Mckenzie fan I'll Admit We Were In Shock of Our game With Bruceton. But They Are Without A Doubt the best Conditioned team In 7A With probably the Smallest Attendance.

once again no one is crying from greenfield. i give alot of credit to bruceton for what they have been doing. Lucero our history is not as bad as you think. As of late, the last 4 years, its been really down. Before that we had some success and had some really good teams. But, thats not important. What's important is the rest of the season. Good luck to everybody, hopefully we can find a way to get into the playoffs.

Butchie you are wrong, which isn't new for you, but I digress. Greenfield and Gleason have about 10 kids that should even step on the field. They are much smaller than even Bruceton. Bruceton is the great exception, but heck they have been for 25 years. Bruceton is always gonna have about 15 good players, but they always have 2-4 great athletes. (ex. all the willis's and santiago's. Jordan etc.) Mckenzie and Union City have the numbers advantage. Union City's program is down, but they'll always have 5-7 great athletes thanks to their great black athletes. If there is a team that should hold up their part it is West Carrol who has the numbers but are terribly coached and has a bad program. Much like Halls, or Gibson County. Lay off poor Gleason and Greenfield. They are trying, but the deck is just stacked too much against them. But it is totally incorrect to say they play the same hand as Bruceton because the histories of the programs speak against your argument there.

Brett perkins, Mcmullen And your QB, And Wide Receiver Number 15. There's Your four. Good Athlete's. Your Program Could be So Much Better With Some Wind During the Games My Friend. ya''ll had three men Come Out Of the Game Due to Injury. Note Again Conditioning Thwarts Off Injury. Don't Use the Excuse of No Talent. You'll then be Criticizing The Efforts of your Team. You Guys have Some meat On the Line. If They Could Breathe they Might Block to Thier Potential. your Excuses Are Falling On Deaf Ears. Every Team Has Players Of Weaker Talent Than Others. Greenfield has Talent And For You Not to Say So Is Selling Em Short.

I've got the solution for Weakley Co's small school football programs--If you want to win, GO TO WESTVIEW!!!

Common sense tells you that Charger High is no more than 10-15 minutes from most anywhere in Weakly County.

Now there is A Thought. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />