AA State Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one player transfer won't make a huge difference.

Well yes you could say that.. but Chuckey doak has 3 20 point scorers on the court plus transfer and a pretty good point.. are bench is good to.. so if one of the 5 gets in foul trouble we can put someone in and it wouldnt make a difference at all... West tn better watch out for this team..

Ok...You still have to have somewhat of a previous 5....If Bolivar has the same team as this year, who was Bolivar's starting 5 last year?

Bolivar started about 10 different lineups last year. Seriously. Right now the only locks are probably Chris Reeves (jr) and Jeremy Rhodes (sr). Bolivar has about 6 or 8 guards or wings who are very capable. I'm sure coach Rick will play with the lineup for a few games and then narrow it down to an 8 or 9 man rotation. Just speculation.......

Thats not sad. Thats true almost every year in AA.

Don't count out east teams like Fulton, Ausitn East, and Anderson County this year. None of these could compete well with a team like Liberty from last year, however, Anderson County and Fulton have very experienced players (both teams return 5 starters), in Fulton's case play excellent defense and in Anderson County's case have a good mix of size and quickness. Further, each team has players that are AAU toughened on very competitive teams.

Bolivar started about 10 different lineups last year. Seriously. Right now the only locks are probably Chris Reeves (jr) and Jeremy Rhodes (sr). Bolivar has about 6 or 8 guards or wings who are very capable. I'm sure coach Rick will play with the lineup for a few games and then narrow it down to an 8 or 9 man rotation. Just speculation.......

Oh I agree wit you 100%. I know that they will be tough and has a good backcourt to follow

Dyer Co and Memphis Mitchell.BTW want be as good as Mitchell.Im alredy predicting this to be the AA Championship.

BTW will be back again this year...they are returning everybody except the big kid.....they have two new kids that are 6'5 & 6'6 feet tall.....BTW will be strong because these kids can really play....