AA State Tournament

timbdp

It seems like everyones leaving Chuckey Doak out of the picture, guess nobody has heard of the 6'4 transfer all-state transfer from Sacremento yet...I say they have a fairly nice shot of making it to Murfreesboro this year

oh... you must have forgot the topic... state tournament basketball teams...Chuckey Doak? I think it takes 4 more players to get to state by the way.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW will be back again this year...they are returning everybody except the big kid.....they have two new kids that are 6'5 & 6'6 feet tall.....BTW will be strong because these kids can really play....

When DC beat them in substate they were midgets compared to the BTW team, but they used flat speed to win. Down i think it was 12 or 13 points with under two minutes to go and pulled away with the W

When DC beat them in substate they were midgets compared to the BTW team, but they used flat speed to win. Down i think it was 12 or 13 points with under two minutes to go and pulled away with the W

Dyer County will play Bolivar at the Thanksgiving Classic here in Lexington. I'm excited to see those 2 play because I expect them to cross paths at The Murphy Center at the end of this season.

Dyer County will play Bolivar at the Thanksgiving Classic here in Lexington. I'm excited to see those 2 play because I expect them to cross paths at The Murphy Center at the end of this season.

Yeah me too. DC officially started practicing today. Do you know what the date of that game is cause i really would like to see it.

I think it will be between Mitchell and Dyer co.

I would give a slight edge to Mitchell. Looked like a team with a good future. But I have always loved how well coached Dyer co. is.

Darkhorse team - Howard

How is it that we are a darkhorse team and we return all starters from a team that made it to the state tourney last year. What do we have to do to get some respect.