AAA State Tournament

timbdp

oakland usually stuggles in summer ball..that mean nada...How do we have no talent?? please explain........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well for one you lost allen and then you lost your center so that takes a lot out of you when you lose your post game and outside shooting but i am not going to argue with you because everybody lastyear had us to finish last in our district we got 4 then we went to district tourament and beat beech, gallatin then we beat lavergne so. maybe ya'll will a similiar year we had lastyear. who is ya'll first game against we go to Siegel. But alot of people are question us we got 5 starters back from lastyear that got mount for something

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team to watch for is Memphis Central. They might have the best combo of sophomores in Tim Peete and Masceo Harmon. Tyler Stone might be the best junior in the state that you did not hear about this year. I heard he really looked strong in some AAU events. Two seniors in Sam Hill and Ernest Hollimon will give them a strong first five and great depth on the bench.

Come the end of the year, Wilson Central should be the team to beat out of Middle TN, Antioch a close second. Give the edge to Wilson Central cause Troy Bond has been in place since the program started and does as good as anyone in the state having a game plan for his team.

well for one you lost allen and then you lost your center so that takes a lot out of you when you lose your post game and outside shooting but i am not going to argue with you because everybody lastyear had us to finish last in our district we got 4 then we went to district tourament and beat beech, gallatin then we beat lavergne so. maybe ya'll will a similiar year we had lastyear. who is ya'll first game against we go to Siegel. But alot of people are question us we got 5 starters back from lastyear that got mount for something

I am not disagreeing with you, but if you ever would have seen them play, Wade and Allen were far more valuable to the team that Carlton ever was. Kit was a decent player, but Chaisson and Jaffarious were prolly 2 of the best all-around players Oakland has had in the last decade.

I am not disagreeing with you, but if you ever would have seen them play, Wade and Allen were far more valuable to the team that Carlton ever was. Kit was a decent player, but Chaisson and Jaffarious were prolly 2 of the best all-around players Oakland has had in the last decade.

Is Wade playing in college?

At the Liberty play day yesterday Liberty, Craigmont, Siegel, and Hamilton all played..Liberty was the best team out of those teams and Liberty also defeated Craigmont and Hamilton by double digits...After seeing last years 3A state tournament teams at state I would have to say that Liberty will be back in the 'Boro in 3A!!

ok man i understand well who do ya'll play ya'll first game we open up at one of ya'll rivals Siegel

A team to watch for is Memphis Central. They might have the best combo of sophomores in Tim Peete and Masceo Harmon. Tyler Stone might be the best junior in the state that you did not hear about this year. I heard he really looked strong in some AAU events. Two seniors in Sam Hill and Ernest Hollimon will give them a strong first five and great depth on the bench.

Come the end of the year, Wilson Central should be the team to beat out of Middle TN, Antioch a close second. Give the edge to Wilson Central cause Troy Bond has been in place since the program started and does as good as anyone in the state having a game plan for his team.

thank you but first of all are you from shelbyeville because i see your user name SC Rebels just asking but ya'll that's what i think to thanks fro the comments

Well considering we beat Gallatin lastyear we can put them out and clarksville we play them possibly twice but we play them defintely once but i mean we got everybody back and plus we scrimmage Antioch lastyear and beat them.

I don't know why anybody don't have any faith in us

Everyone was beating Gallatin at the end of the year last year. Gallatin did not lose anyone from last year ( two words) either, and the had that district game in the bag and gave it away, not to mention they mopped up during the regular season. You are talking about a scrimmage game from last year, are you serious?

Everyone was beating Gallatin at the end of the year last year. Gallatin did not lose anyone from last year ( two words) either, and the had that district game in the bag and gave it away, not to mention they mopped up during the regular season. You are talking about a scrimmage game from last year, are you serious?

Shelbyville and White county as of right now are teams to beat in middle,personally i feel antioch,and wilson central not far behind should be a good season of hoops.