7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

I really have no idea what this ridiculous rambling is about. I thought you were a bigger person than this. Personally, I respected your first reply to my post much more than this nonsense. It appears as though you are suggesting I am a part of the Siegel coaching staff, I assure you I am not. I am merely a supporter of the team and thost that lead them as well as the other teams in 7AAA.

I think your personal attack of the coaches and younger players is unfortunate and unwarranted and I am sure the senior players do not appreciate this type of negative attention. They deserve much more than this.

I feel sorry for you since this is obviously all you have to do with your time. Now go take your blood pressure pill- looks like you need one.

Still awaiting your email. Phargis@aol.com

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a bad district tournament showing the BadHat will try again with some predictions for the region. It seems that Cookeville may have peaked too soon and I believe that Lawrence County will end their season by 5 points. Shelbyville will defeat Siegel by 20 or more. Franklin County and Riverdale will be tight and I think Franklin County will squeak out a win by 2. Lebanon will be a winner, but I think it will be closer than the "Swami" has it. I'll take Lebanon by 6. I wish I could be a little more positive about 7-AAA' s chances, but it doesn't seem to me that anyone other than Lebanon is playing their best ball right now.

BH, Cookeville needs a win this year and this poster thinks they will get one. Riverdale can beat Franklin County and Lebanon can win if Brooks plays. Hope all 7AAA teams win.

Lady Devils struggle early scoring 5 points in the first quarter and ZERO in the 2nd quarter. Lebanon trailed by 20 something points at one point in the game. However, they go on to score 49 in the 2nd half, out scoring Lincoln County's 46 total points for the game. Best of luck to the girls as they play Lawrence County Monday night.

what a great game tonight by my LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I AM SO PROUD OF THEIR EFFORT TONIGHT Franklin CO is a good team with some good shooters and that number 25 is a really good player and she was hitting shots all night with a hand in her face and draining it...caoches move sheleena on to her and it helped control her some but FC is a good team with some fine shooters...

our girls played hard tonight and got some clutch shooting by morgan and lanning and ashley came in for a little bit and added some great BIG shots ant a big time too in fact i think it was her three that got the team rolling along

GREAT JOB GIRLS now work hard for monday and execute the game plan that the coaches put out and HAVE FUN

GO LADY WARRIORS

The BadHat went 3-1, missing only the Riverdale game. Cookeville was on such a roll for a while, but unfortunately it came a little too early and once a team comes down off a run like that it can be tough to get it going again. It appears that Siegel was never in the game with Shelbyville. It is hard to see a team that seemed to be playing very going into the tournament end up on such a sour note, but sometimes that's just the way it goes. Hopefully the girls on these two teams won't let the end of their season ruin all of the good times they enjoyed this season. Good luck to Lebanon and Riverdale in the semi-finals at Shelbyville.

BadHat, you didn't do too bad.

lebanon 54

Lincoln 46

Lebanon is very explosive. I. Elie is very good. The explosive part can be seen very easily. Lincoln was good the first of the year and played their way in to the Regionals.

Riverdale 63

Franklin County 49

Riverdale came back from being down the first half and beat Franklin County very easily.

Shelbyville 77

Siegel 38

Siegel was never in the game as Shelbyville had 3 in double figures. Jarrell 23, Phelps 21, and Dawson 18. Faulkner had 16 for the Stars.

Lawrence 45

Cookeville 30

Cookeville was close at the half and was outscored the margin the last half. Spann had 15 and Luffin had 12 for lawrence and Helton had 11 for Cookeville.

So Lebanon and Riverdale advance to meet Shelbyville and Lawrence. Shelbyville for sure will come out of this region and the other is a tossup.

lebanon 54

Lincoln 46

Lebanon is very explosive. I. Elie is very good. The explosive part can be seen very easily. Lincoln was good the first of the year and played their way in to the Regionals.

Riverdale 63

Franklin County 49

Riverdale came back from being down the first half and beat Franklin County very easily.

Shelbyville 77

Siegel 38

Siegel was never in the game as Shelbyville had 3 in double figures. Jarrell 23, Phelps 21, and Dawson 18. Faulkner had 16 for the Stars.

Lawrence 45

Cookeville 30

Cookeville was close at the half and was outscored the margin the last half. Spann had 15 and Luffin had 12 for lawrence and Helton had 11 for Cookeville.

So Lebanon and Riverdale advance to meet Shelbyville and Lawrence. Shelbyville for sure will come out of this region and the other is a tossup.

I can't believe how Cookeville ended. Last night the announcers said Cookeville had beaten Shelbyville earlier in the year. Is that true or was I mistaken in what I heard? I also thought I heard them say there might be some sickness on the team. I can't remember seeing a team nose dive quite as bad as they have.

lebanon 54

Lincoln 46

Riverdale 63

Franklin County 49

Shelbyville 77

Siegel 38

Lawrence 45

Cookeville 30

District 7 did well...splitting the games with District 8

I can't believe how Cookeville ended. Last night the announcers said Cookeville had beaten Shelbyville earlier in the year. Is that true or was I mistaken in what I heard? I also thought I heard them say there might be some sickness on the team. I can't remember seeing a team nose dive quite as bad as they have.

They did beat Shelbyville early in the year when Alex Jarrell was out and Shelbyville wasn't playing as well as they are now. I believe this is a great example of a team peaking too soon. I've seen it happen before and it is really a mystery as to what sets a team into this kind of a downward spiral, but once it starts it is hard to get it reversed.