Sullivan South Vs. Sullivan North.

pumpkinhead1989

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, South won by 50 last week versus East. What will happen at North? In this replay of the civil war, will the south rise again? Haha.

Oh yeah. South--42

North--14

Punkin...learn how to create a thread topic with a poll in it. Makes it more interesting. You can probably go back and edit it to include it after the fact.

I hate the Polls with bullets, they piegon hole you in to making a choice that may not even be what you are thinking. Leave those polls for the ones that need to get a life. Oh yeah.... the score will be what ever they want.....it depends on whether Curt plays in the 2nd half or not. Bring on the playoffs...

I'm tryin' to figure it out, only made a couple of these so far. I'm sure it'll work before the end of the week.

You can customize them anyway you want. Pretty cool actually. You don't have to limit it to scores like voting on a radio button for "South wins by more than 7"...for example, you could let them vote on something more relavant like how many yds. does Hunter McRenolds get, More than 50 or... Or here's a good one...Will Curt Phillips break his own TD record of most TDs per game of 4TDs. Yes/No or by how many? Say 5, 6, 7? Like maybe how many yrds. total offense each team will have. Or will the referees penalize more in favor of North?...You get the picture. The possibilities are endless. And you are not forced to vote so if you don't like that sort of thing then more on. I don't know what you do for a living but probably the best times to work on it are after 2am and at lunch time. If you make a mistake you can always just delete the whole topic and start over...which you could do with the current thread. I copied someone elses the first time but I've been toying with it and it's up to the individual on how creative you are with the relevant material. And why? Because about this time of year the talk gets repetative so to spark intelligent thought in another area...why not.

Hmm, quiet board.

OK North wins big /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just kidding, South by whatever at Halftime so I can read how Curt was used or misused in the 2nd half /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hmm, quiet board.

Although North is 2-5, I think Coach Wampler has done a good job with minimal resources. He has downgraded the schedule a bit to bolster the overall W-L possibilities, sticks to a physical running game which matches with the normal strengths of his talent pool, and built a pretty good 8th grade program even though he has to bus 7th graders from Ketron for practice. His staff seems enthusiastic and solid, the community is behind him, and they battled THS very hard. They simply don't have the numbers to be a regular playoff contender in R-I 4A but they certainly play hard and get the most out of their talent.

Although North is 2-5, I think Coach Wampler has done a good job with minimal resources. He has downgraded the schedule a bit to bolster the overall W-L possibilities, sticks to a physical running game which matches with the normal strengths of his talent pool, and built a pretty good 8th grade program even though he has to bus 7th graders from Ketron for practice. His staff seems enthusiastic and solid, the community is behind him, and they battled THS very hard. They simply don't have the numbers to be a regular playoff contender in R-I 4A but they certainly play hard and get the most out of their talent.

etfan, speaking of the 8th grade program, how did they do this year? Since we joined the city conference over here, I find it hard to keep up with the county teams. I only saw one score for North all year in the paper. I think Bluff City beat them pretty good??