The Watauga Conference

CDHSKNIGHTS34

ok my bad... but when someone asked bout what cd record.. im goin to tell them who they have beat.. and yes Greenevilles jv was one of them... talking to most players on the team. it was a waste of time they thought bout just not comeing if it wasnt for kilday... they would of rather played better quality team than cup cake.. thats just what i heard from most of the people on the team..but if thats all north greene could get.. but thats hear or there... and IM happy you support and hope Chuckey doak does great...I could care less for greeneville... just cause of the EGO... i like people from greeneville.. dont get me wrong.. i like everyone.. but when it comes to sports... EGO.. it kills me and makes me mad i guess thats why I trash them all the time... i like people who play on the teams.. but when they step on the Filed or floor.. i just cant watch them... but sorry for the trashing i will stay on topic... but if i say something bout records or someone cd has beat.. "what a game" dont come on here and say.. "From what I understand, the JV was just filling in for Hampton, who were off watching their football team (who I believe won, congrats). I also understand that the JV had never even practiced all together and that your starting five didn't come out until after the first half when you were up about 20. Congratulations, you ran the score up on a JV team. Way to go, I love the sportsmanship." we all know why hampton couldnt play it was all over the paper...and i said it was a joke to play them it was...and Sportsmanship? we are suppose to beat the heck out of them.. we are not goin to bow down to greeneville cause of who they are... But sorry for what ive done in the past.. lets keep this board goin bout the topic!!!!

Who played last night?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea rich people... isnt that how you judge us? Poor Hick people with bad Grammer.. cause when it comes down to it... Chuckey doak has the highest ACT scores and GATEWAY scores and Writting prompt scores...Greeneville is 2 in all of those... if you add them to the county mix....But getting back on topic before we get in a arguement over this... haha who all plays friday?

Hahaha "rich people". What a joke. Living in the city does not qualify you as "rich". And the majority of county people are not "hicks". However, you are putting on a great show of "grammer" on this thread. I guess you didn't take a "writting" class at CD. I am sure they have one, not all county residents have bad grammar either, but you didn't take it. By the way, could you provide a link to a reliable source that states that CD has the highest ACT, Gateway, and Writing scores. Once again, I am not slamming county people, I am just not sure about that statistic. Hey did you know that 73% of statistics are made up? I don't mind you beating the living crap out of the JV, I mind you leaving the starters in for the entire first half...it wasn't necessary. By the way, next post can we throw in some punctuation and capitalization. It makes the post easier to read, thanks.

i saw wiggins play. hes lazy dont hustle his talent is good. but i think his talent isnt d-1. maybe millagan or king. but not d-1. and heck ya man ill throw my dip in and watch everyone kick greenevilles @$$ this year.. they wont win over 14 games...

Just FYI through 6 games the non d1 talent of Mr. Wiggins has these stats:

31.8 minutes per game

8.8 points per game

6.2 rebounds per game

1.5 steals per game

1.1 blocks per game

not to shabby for a non d1 player

I am a Greeneville fan however unlike most county school fans, I root for the county schools in Greene County. I hope that Chuckey Doak has a great season as well as the rest of the county schools. And as far as the Watauga conference being better than the IMAC.......who really cares? At the end of the year they will not play each other in any tournament so why bicker about it?

first conference games tonight. how will they turn out???

happy valley at unicoi - i would have to go with unicoi, too much talent.

west greene and johnson county - johnson county woud be my pick in this one, again too much talent.

sullivan north at south greene - this one is tough. i guess north, they have more size and sg has a player sitting till the new year.

chuckey doak and elizabethton - where this one is at could play into it, but i will go with doak. i have seen both play and think that doak is a little better.

Its been a great year already and its just started!!! man i love it!! lets keep this topic goin with Predictions to games comeing up this week

Tuesday-(home)Chuckey doak vs Sullivan north Doak by 12

Monday-(home)South greene vs Mo West south greene by 3

Tuesday-(home)West greene vs G Pittman Pittman by 20

Tuesday-(home)Unicoi vs Betsy Unicoi by 8

Tuesday-(home)Johnson county vs Happy valley Jonhson county by 15

Whats your thought on these games?