LA vs. Anderson Co.

SCG07

After last week's big letdown, can the Cats regroup and play a competitive game against a good AC team? After the disappointment of losing a game they felt like they should have won along with some unnecessary distractions, lets hope the Cats play their best game of the year. GO LA

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson county be careful Friday night. La Plays dirty they know they cant win so they will go after knees, ankles . Do what you're suppose to do and beat this team ugly and protect you're selves. They hurt a couple of catholic kids they hurt Three of our guys at AE. They are coached to play dirty and thats how they play

I hope we see the real AC team down at livingston and the same team throughout the rest of the year becuase they were a completely different team from the Catholic game to the Austin East game. So hopefully we do get to see that pass and run mix like we saw earlier in the season to carry on for the rest.

Anderson county be careful Friday night. La Plays dirty they know they cant win so they will go after knees, ankles . Do what you're suppose to do and beat this team ugly and protect you're selves. They hurt a couple of catholic kids they hurt Three of our guys at AE. They are coached to play dirty and thats how they play

You just cant get enough, can you? Folks, big red has called the tssaa, the local county commission, city counsel, his state representative, the governor, President of the USA, and The U.N. I hope some one will listen to him. If any one has any donations, please send him some tissue paper. Thank you in advance.

Good luck LA.

You just cant get enough, can you? Folks, big red has called the tssaa, the local county commission, city counsel, his state representative, the governor, President of the USA, and The U.N. I hope some one will listen to him. If any one has any donations, please send him some tissue paper. Thank you in advance.

Good luck LA.

Don't need tissue paper pal, were not the ones who are winless. In fact i believe ya'll have lost to the scores of 54-12, 54-14, 42=7. If you guys have been in any ball game its because you guys like to hurt people, by cut blocks and crack backs going after knees and ankles. Im not the only person that feels this way ask folk from kingston and scott co. I hope that kid we hurt in the second quater is ok but thats how we play legally. Ac beat these guys down dont let them breathe and if they start playing dirty, hurt them before you guys get hurt. Sorry to feel this way but i hate to see that kind of play on the field

Don't need tissue paper pal, were not the ones who are winless. In fact i believe ya'll have lost to the scores of 54-12, 54-14, 42=7. If you guys have been in any ball game its because you guys like to hurt people, by cut blocks and crack backs going after knees and ankles. Im not the only person that feels this way ask folk from kingston and scott co. I hope that kid we hurt in the second quater is ok but thats how we play legally. Ac beat these guys down dont let them breathe and if they start playing dirty, hurt them before you guys get hurt. Sorry to feel this way but i hate to see that kind of play on the field

I can;t speak on behalf of SHS but I played LA two years and watched this third and they play clean. Their winless because their in the toughest region in the state hands down and their having a rebuilding year. The kid was hurt in the second because her lowered his head to low and it was no ones fault.

Big red, this is my last response to you. If you will go back and look at all your posts, over half are about LA and how dirty they play or bad they cheat. Which in turn makes the cry baby YOU!! Folks from LA are not crying about being winless, we're not proud of it, but not crying either.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but i can tell you that LA's kids are NOT coached to play dirty. What kind of statement is that? Unless you have proof of that you need to keep those kind of comments to yourself! Its football, injuries happen. As for the game, i do believe Anderson Co. will win but it will be closer than most think, i'm gonna say 21-18.

This comment is ridculous, LA's team is not coached to play dirty and they dont intentionally injury players, just incase u have forgetten football is a contact sport injuries happen, sounds like u need to start playing or watching another sport that doesnt have injuries but i'm not sure which one that would be because all sports have injuries. so please stop bashing the LA team, they dont cheat(if they did they wouldn't have a loosing record) these kids are young and play in a tough region is why they are winless, but we are still proud of them, thats what hogeye nation is a proud supporter of there team. sending u some tissues so maybe u can stop ur crying soon.

This comment is ridculous, LA's team is not coached to play dirty and they dont intentionally injury players, just incase u have forgetten football is a contact sport injuries happen, sounds like u need to start playing or watching another sport that doesnt have injuries but i'm not sure which one that would be because all sports have injuries. so please stop bashing the LA team, they dont cheat(if they did they wouldn't have a loosing record) these kids are young and play in a tough region is why they are winless, but we are still proud of them, thats what hogeye nation is a proud supporter of there team. sending u some tissues so maybe u can stop ur crying soon.

dang the way ya'll see it you're going to win state this year. Ha Ha Ha. Ac beat these guy bad they cheat other wise they wouldnt be so defensive. In fact LA forfeit the rest of the season and quit embarrassing yourselves and come over to K-town and watch some real football.