Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

64 I agree with you to a point. But...... you & I both know that 56 is not a kid (though he acts like one with developmental issues). But I happen to have an interest in this that runs very deep. That youngn belongs to me ! I figure you know that. Ask Coach Newsome about him both on & off the field. I have tried to play this down every since it stated, but 56 lit me up & I had enough ! To you & some others I will apolgize but as for 56........ nah ! I want exactly what you do. That being the best possible ball game that the Choctaws and Trojans can bring.

Gooo Choctaws

73choctawqb i was Not by any means refering to your son. Truthfully I was Standing UP for him! I meant it was "Classless" to post nonsense Posts by Anyone about ANY/ ALL of these young men WHO Deserve Our Utmost RESPECT . BOTH 56 AND CHOCTAW08 among Others have ruined this thread since day one. I realize This game means a lot to you in more ways than one. There are many fans on both sides of the ball who have sons playing who are as intense as yourself about THIS GAME . I have roots on both sides as I played for DHS "back in the day". Also All my children N grands are DC grads or will be so you can see Ive got MIXED feelings concerning this game. BOTH BLACK AND GOLD / ORANGE AND WHITE BLOOD flows thoughout my veins. BTW I have a grandson playing for Northview (Newbern Jr. High ) who is playing in Memphis tomorrow afternoon for the Tennessee Jr High substate title. ThuS I SAY GO MUSTANGS!! (FUTURE CHOCTAWS) !! LETS HAVE A CLEAN INJURY FREE GAME TONIGHT AS DHS AND DC ARE BOTH WINNERS WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF AS DYER COUNTY RESIDENTS !! I CANT WAIT FOR THE BOSS HOGS TO LEAD THE TROJANS ONTO THE FIELD "VROOM" "VROOM" ; ALSO TO HEAR "DC PRIDE" "DC PRIDE" . GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS !

73choctawqb i was Not by any means refering to your son. Truthfully I was Standing UP for him! I meant it was "Classless" to post nonsense Posts by Anyone about ANY/ ALL of these young men WHO Deserve Our Utmost RESPECT . BOTH 56 AND CHOCTAW08 among Others have ruined this thread since day one. I realize This game means a lot to you in more ways than one. There are many fans on both sides of the ball who have sons playing who are as intense as yourself about THIS GAME . I have roots on both sides as I played for DHS "back in the day". Also All my children N grands are DC grads or will be so you can see Ive got MIXED feelings concerning this game. BOTH BLACK AND GOLD / ORANGE AND WHITE BLOOD flows thoughout my veins. BTW I have a grandson playing for Nothview (Newbern Jr. High ) who is playing in Memphis tomorrow afternoon for the Tennessee Jr High substate title. ThuS I SAY GO MUSTANGS!! (FUTURE CHOCTAWS) !! LETS HAVE A CLEAN INJURY FREE GAME TONIGHT AS DHS AND DC ARE BOTH WINNERS WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF AS DYER COUNTY RESIDENTS !! I CANT WAIT FOR THE BOSS HOGS TO LEAD THE TROJANS ONTO THE FIELD "VROOM" "VROOM" ; ALSO TO HEAR "DC PRIDE" "DC PRIDE" . GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS !

I understood your post clearly 64. I have nothing but respect for your posts & opinions on here. I also realize that you were standing up for ..... well you know who ! This game is not about ANY one player for either team ! I know you feel the same way ! This game regardless the outcome is about ALL the Trojans & CHOCTAWS. Not to mention this county & it just seems that some things have gotten out of hand ! Most noticably this site (since we all spend so much time here) but it doesn't stop there. You are one person on this site that thinks before you click on the "submit post" button. For that I commend you !

GO CHOCTAWS !

Choctaw73qb you're a good man. You were also a very good high school football player. I watched you and your team defeat Sequatie County for the state crown that night over near Chattanooga. Try to remember how it was when you and I were 17 or 18 years old....although I grew up and played in an area a few hours away, high school football was just as important there as it is here....maybe even more so because in the mid and late 60's the whole town turned out for every game whether we were great or just pretty good.....the week before we played our biggest rivals we and our rival school did a lot of "high school" stuff, like having bonfires and throwing in mach jerseys of our opponents top players. We also wore white sweatshirts to school all week and wrote descriptions about how we were going to beat up on the other team come Friday night. Maybe there are a few adults acting childish on this forum....I don't know. I do believe however that it's the exception rather than the rule, and that most of it is just high school kids being kids...try not to get caught up in it....you're too good a man.... Good luck to your team tonight and may the best team win!

All this is getting out of hand majorly. Its football people. If you life is based on reminding these kids how childish it is to talk trash on here, or protecting you son from geting bashed becuz he is an amazing athlete and is goin to be in the spotlight, or jumping on somebody for talking trash and telling them that they are less of a Trojan fan becuz of it. Thats sick....Guys if we can't argue football what can we argue about. Football gets everybody fired up and ready to go, but this game does mean something to more then just the old guys that get to live their lives over watching the game. This one runs deep for everyone, this morning I stepped out side and saw a group of people that I had never talked to before a day in my life and they were painting their car orange. Automatically it was a shared respect for whats goin on in the county tonight. Come on there are more important things then football,and if your life is so pathetic that you take offense to what some on says on a online blog site, that means noting after the lights turn off friday night then don't even bother to post. Next week we will be talking Covington, and you will be talking Crockett, and we will be hoping for the best in the playoffs for both teams. Some of the people in this town need to get off the high horse and calm the heck down. This one is big, probably the biggest game you will ever see in this series, but that is it just a football game. I'm a huge fan of all sports , but its close minded people on this site that make me sick to be a fan. Get used to trash talking its part of the game. There are goin to be time in the game tonight when on player hits another and says something. Thats part of the game............Lets go our and slay the Choctaws ,,,,,Go Trojans..

i tried to stay out of this thread, but when trojan 56 said what he did about coach mccord it showed how classless he is. 56 i spit in your eye. mccord is the most decent man i have seen coach. you ......... you.....you are a loser hiding in the shadows and sniping at everyone else because your life is so meaningless. curse youtrojan56 is a coward