Cleveland @ Rhea

MRSTUD

Wait I thought you said you were not around this current team? Here is a quote by you that states that.

So which is it? If you know the players then. Why couldn't you answer the questions in earlier posts about this current team?

You may know a one or two players but, you don't know this team. If you did, you would know me personally. Because I am around the school in afternoons sometimes during the week and the players and coaches talk to me about what is out here on coacht alot of the time. You don't know this team.

I am not around this team much at all. I do however talk to some of the players and I do know who you are Sir.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not around this team much at all. I do however talk to some of the players and I do know who you are Sir.

Come visit me friday then I will be down there around 3:30 or 4 and I'll be there til probably 11 or later. I'm not that hard to find. I will be in the press box during the game or you can come in the office before or after the game. I know the coaches would like to meet you too so why not come before or after the game?. I know we can have a whole Rhea County chapter of Coacht meeting before the game. That is if you're not scared to come around. You know you're not well like around here

This is quite humerous. I think m4rcut is trying to motivate this team more than anything. I highly doubt anyone could rag a team this much. I don't think people are this heartless. The players and coaches read these posts, so he prolly thought he could get on here and start a bunch of bull. And he hoped to get all the players and coaches motivated by reading this. I could be wrong, but this is just my theory.

Come visit me friday then I will be down there around 3:30 or 4 and I'll be there til probably 11 or later. I'm not that hard to find. I will be in the press box during the game or you can come in the office before or after the game. I know the coaches would like to meet you too so why not come before or after the game?. I know we can have a whole Rhea County chapter of Coacht meeting before the game. That is if you're not scared to come around. You know you're not well like around here

I would come see ya Cam but I wont be able to this week I have to work this friday sorry

Dang to bad for you but it's Cleveland vs Rhea Co. If you can make it over the mountain. I'll be at White Co and where ever we end up at in the first round.

Ill try my best to get off one of those weeks but I am workin weekends I just switched with a guy at work to get off for the RB game. Ill try my best to switch again to come see ya.

This is quite humerous. I think m4rcut is trying to motivate this team more than anything. I highly doubt anyone could rag a team this much. I don't think people are this heartless. The players and coaches read these posts, so he prolly thought he could get on here and start a bunch of bull. And he hoped to get all the players and coaches motivated by reading this. I could be wrong, but this is just my theory.

Agreed but it is fun arguing with him.

Ill try my best to get off one of those weeks but I am workin weekends I just switched with a guy at work to get off for the RB game. Ill try my best to switch again to come see ya.

You got at least two weeks to come see me. If your who I think you are then I'm not surprised, I'm arguing with you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The black jerseys displeased the football gods. We should have a bonfire.

Or we could use athletic funds for the track/cross country team (seeing how they actually go to state) Speaking of which, where's that rubber track we were promised last summer? Anybody?

Well the track is going to cost $200,000 to do and they have raised some money but not the amount required. I believe the new turf for the football field will cost $80,000 dollars to do. I heard Coach Fitzgerald say this summer that the money for the turf is already raised it just they are waiting on the track money to get raised before they start installing both. I have also heard that school may replace the current fence around the stadium with a rod iron fence in the future. The school and County have done a great job in restoring the stadium (the lights, the stands, sound system, and so on). Now as for funds each sport has it own account and are responsible for raising money for that account.

Yeah I agree when track starts getting thousands of people to come watch they may deserve some thing cause they make that money on the gate. But till they do why should the football team have to keep them and every other sport up? When those sports start bringing in the money football does is when they should get more. And na those would be great practice uniforms or even jv uniforms. Or better yet Rhea could start having a green and black game during the spring hahaha