Blount County Football

BCsportsfan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all Blount County Football teams!

Alcoa #1 2A

Maryville #1 4A

William Blount #1 5A

Blount County- The Home of the BEST high school football!

-BlountCountySportsFan

P.S. Also congrats to Knox Catholic #1 3A..........East TN!

????????? How could WB be #1 having lost to Far-ra-gat! I think Riverdale is again on top of 5A in the last poll I saw. I do like your idea though and agree Blount County rules! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Congrats to all Blount County Football teams!

Alcoa #1 2A

Maryville #1 4A

William Blount #1 5A

Blount County- The Home of the BEST high school football!

-BlountCountySportsFan

P.S. Also congrats to Knox Catholic #1 3A..........East TN!

William Blount (6-2) is ranked #1 over three teams all with 8-0 records?? Dobyns-Bennett and Franklin (records barely over .500) are ranked ahead of Oak Ridge?? If I'm not mistaken, OR beat DB this year. The 5A poll makes no sense at all. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

In the 4A poll, why aren't Mt. Juliet and Clarksville in the Top 10?

If anyone knows where the REAL poll is, please post it.

I'm proud of all of our Blount Co teams. All 4 won last Friday. Heritage had a 100 yd rusher in JD Baker as well. He scored twice. Go Mountaineers! MHS, WBHS and AHS still play a lil bawl too /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BC, check out talk shoe internet radio station "53629". Radio talk from 'round home (sundays 7pm, or recorded). /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

5A poll is severly flawed...WB shouldnt be in the top 5. DB and Franklin shouldnt be ranked. where is Wilson Central at? Bearden? Lavergne is probably the best 3 loss (by a combined 4 points) team in the state so one could make a case for them. throw Houston in there over some of these teams. not sure about Smyrna i would probably slide them in at #10 right now but how they play Riverdale (the real #1) this friday will tell their story.

I always thought Sonny Moore's Poll was a lot more accurate. BUT, the AP, newspapers, etc. use Earl Nall's????

Sonny Moore's Poll link:

http://members.aol.com/powerrater/h-s-foot.htm

Even in Sonny's Poll Alcoa, Maryville and William Blount are #1 in there classification. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />