Temple 53 South Pittsburg 20

TempleTrue

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been Robinson's in SP for years and years.

I went to school with the Family in the mid 70's and 80's. At one time one of the family members told me they had 18 brothers and sisters in the one Robinson family. Now there kids and there kids are still having children. By the way QB and TE are brothers and no relation to the other Robinsons. They are a good family and glad to know both sets of Robinson family!

What's up with all the Robinsons at SPitt? It seems to have started with Antonio a couple years ago, now there are a bunch of them. How many different families are they from?

Another question, how many starters do you all graduate this year?

I think there are 7 Robinsons on the team right now. They are from several different families. Antonio's brother is on the team as well as some cousins but several of the Robinsons are not related at all. After the current bunch of Sophs graduate there may not be any Robinsons for a year or two

Graduate 12 seniors and 8-9 of them are starters.

Hey, it's not impossible. Matter of fact, I've got this buddy named Genie; has this funny looking

lamp. Just rub on it, and you just might pull this thing off. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Temple's lamp would have to have a more powerful genie than SP. When the Pirates need help, they use their genie lamp... when you rub it, out comes Stephen Hargis to grant your team success on the field. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Seriously, there is just no way that Temple has any atheletes to stay anywhere close to the Pirates this week. The mercy rule will see quite a bit of use. The Pirates just have to play effectively, do their thing and keep focused on winning each game on their way to the championship. Davids have slain Goliaths before, but it won't happen this week.