5 and 4a State Chamionship Predictions

knightman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post good post good post everybody!

I know what your thinking oh no another govenor fan, but i'm going to tell my predictions and i'll be fair.

We don't really know how these last weeks are going to end up but going by the rankings now is how i'm going to do it.

If the Governors want to make it all the way then they have to play every second of every game. We need everyone healthy and clicking on all cylinders.

Farragut's rolling and with Sterling it helps them even more.

Riverdale is always going to be a contender and everyone even if they do not want to admit it knows it.

So this is how my cookie crumbles:

Governors and Admirals play in the Quarter-finals. The winner of this game will win the state title.This will be the game of the year.I think it will be a show down.

Riverdale will march on to the Semifinals and either play WB or Farragut.(either one but I'm going with the govs.)

Govs will march on to the State and play White Station.

Govs will win by two touchdowns.

Now If the admirals beat the govs then they will march on to hold up the gold ball.

But watch out for Riverdale they can get in there and kill you at any time.

And in 4a Maryville has it big.

Lets watch some football /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Govs!

Just for the sake of causing backlash, I'm throwing Ooltewah in the mix, We'll make the playoffs and then continue to eliminate opponents. SOme amy say last year was our chance, but I think we still have a championship team just waiting to spread their "owl" wings. Don't count them out so soon. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Am I seriously the only person who is tired of hearing about Riverdale winning state, Again? I know they didnt last year, but a one year break is not good enough for me!

Central by the way could have a lot to say, if they keep it together....

We have not won it since '04. It is time to win it again. GO WARRIORS!!!

as for 4a i really havent watched to much. I dont think maryville has the team they have in the past but they will get deep and maybe even to the big one.

and 5a. william blount is strong. farragut is strong. i dont think farragut has the total package. sure they have a good run game but thats about it as far as i saw. sure they beat william blount by 1 point woohoo. that was probably the worst defense we played all year. we were hung over from maryville the week b4 and they had a bye week. william blount to state and farragut is out the 2nd round

and 5a. william blount is strong. farragut is strong. i dont think farragut has the total package. sure they have a good run game but thats about it as far as i saw. sure they beat william blount by 1 point woohoo. that was probably the worst defense we played all year. we were hung over from maryville the week b4 and they had a bye week. william blount to state and farragut is out the 2nd round

haha thats funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />