opinions on MJ basketball

mjbear12

Listen carefully...I am not Dearing . Mjbear you live in Colonade in Hermitage, no matter what address you illegally put on your school records. And by saying no one but Dearing and your team mates knew that, then you are saying that is true. Get it through your thick skulls that I am not Dearing...and one thing you will learn, once you tell one person, its not a sercret any more.

Sh3pard, I am an administrator at a school much better than yours, and I know exactly what I bench, and several people have seen me do it. You people are very sad. I pity you and the future you have in store for yourselves. The vindictiveness you have is very simple minded, your hypothesis about who I am is incorrect, and your education is sub par. Again, you prove what I have already said before, you are easy to beat because you are mentally weak. Now its your turn...prove my point again for me...say something that shows off that red neck thinking you have. Even I am beginning to be amazed at the lack of intelligence I am now witnessing. You have to learn to not take things so personally. Its so easy to get you stirred up that everyone outside of Wilson county is sitting back, reading this, and laughing at you. You are being played and you dont know how to handle it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1164 Mt.Vernon Lane---please come visit me--anytime you please--ill be here--anytime you wanna visit--ill be here--ill even make ya dinner if yad like me too--now let me state what ive thought throughout this whole thing----first off i apologize for saying you were dearing--coach dearing has a lot more class than that for one thing--but off of that---answerking-ive had nothing but respect for your opinions--you were correct on just about everything you said--we were down in talent, the parents were pretty bad, and dearing wasnt trated fairly--but as a student theres nothing i can do about that---it was never personal with me--thats why i hadnt posted on the last 3 pages becuase for the most part you were correct--it got personal when you brought me into and thought you knew where i lived---but you were wrong and for that my respect for you lessens--and by the way--the new coach was my neighbor so i tink he knew

answerking so what if u can rep 405 , u know ........ nobody on this website cares . and y dont u stay out of mjbears business. " redneck thinking " oh thats real original , man how did u come up wit that one? so what if u work at a school better than ours , thats juss ur opinion , u know some people may enjoy goin to mj , including me. i agree wit sh3ppard u must have alot of time on ur hands if ur always working out and looking up information on people that u shouldnt be looking at . and by the way there is plenty of basketball knowledge on the team , i bet more than half of our team knows the game better then u , and we will when games for that reason. quit living in tha past

see how easy it is to play you keckler? At least MtJBear had enough class to talk straight. MtJbear, if you do live there, then my info was wrong and I apologize, but I do know that you have at least 1 guy living out of zone, its just not you. Keckler, dont be so easy to get to...that really is a sign of weakness, this is not personal. I do get stuck in my office a lot of the time, and I come on here to see whats up and what I can stir up to keep the action going, and you guys can be such an easy target, because you get so defensive when you are criticized. Have a good season and learn to take your lumps and when its your turn you will be able to give some out. The fiasco of last season made it too easy to get on you and obviously most of you realize there is truth to what I know, but most are embarrased about what happened, and instead of admitting it, you want to deny and lie. Dearing was treated really poorly...dont defend that...and dont let it happen again to another good coach.

mr king, i know you think i have no basketball knowledge. but you know that is all about the learning experience. you are right i did start off keeping stats for the freshmen team last year. though you know who else started off with helping out with the freshman team, the legendary coach dean smith. thats right arguably the best college basketball coach ever. and i plan to work my way up the ranks myself and be a good coach one of these days. i started of this post with just talking about talent at mt juliet then about it was the coaching which in my opinion is right should have been at 500 ball no less. mr king i really dont care about your weight lifting and dont talk about mjbear like that if you dont have the correct facts and no one else is out of zone. and also i own the mapco i dont manage it

mr. king i respect ur response , and i know that when i am criticized i like to defend myself and get a little caried away , but that never affects my game play . i know dearing wuz treated poorly , and so wuz winfree , i hope our school will have enough class not to do it again . i know dearing fairly well , my whole family does , and yes he knows the game very well and he should have got more respect. so i agree wit u on that.

"Sh3pard, I am an administrator at a school much better than yours, and I know exactly what I bench, and several people have seen me do it. You people are very sad. I pity you and the future you have in store for yourselves."

first off its SH3PPARD, and for you being a "school administator" how can you be critizeing what i am goin to make out of myself..what a joke. and why would anybody be bored enough to come through and read 5 pages of your crap..umm let me see ...nobody. and the only way you get your information is by sitting back and askin good ol' dearing about us..and also where did you go to school to get such a "high" education? huh?

mr king---again--your information was correct at one time--that i did not deny--but the information is not accurate at this time---last year i was out of zone but not like it makes a big deal--we won 6 games--oh well we forfeit---again--as a student and player i completely respect your opinions--you think we may take our lumps and we very well might but i hope we as a team can prove you wrong--i dont know who the other kid outta zone is and i dont really wanna know--thank you again for your opinions-and i do completly understand its an opinion--thats the name of the post---OPINIONS about mj basketball--so thank you for your input although i dont completly agree with it--

first off its SH3PPARD, and for you being a "school administator" how can you be critizeing what i am goin to make out of myself..what a joke. and why would anybody be bored enough to come through and read 5 pages of your crap..umm let me see ...nobody. and the only way you get your information is by sitting back and askin good ol' dearing about us..and also where did you go to school to get such a "high" education? huh?

SHE PARD, take a lesson from Marlowe and MJBear, they have enough class to stand up for what they think is right and admit when they are wrong. You're on the wrong page and making yourself look very small. Who cares how you spell your coacht name? And asking Dearing is not the only way I get my info. I know people all over the state including some of your board of education people, who admit things were handled wrong. I went to several schools to get my education, with a diploma, bachelors, masters, and doctorate, you go to lots of places...however none of them were in Wilson county. As for nobody reading this crap, there is a column for views of this thread, and when i just came on it had 1261 views...looks like some one is interested in this crap and it looks like you are too...you keep coming back and looking and putting in your pitiful 2 cents worth. You need to work on your debate skills. I dont think you are ready for even Vol State yet, but there is hope...keep coming back and I will keep training you. But seriously, lets put your ignorance aside, and concentrate on my message...dont let this happen to more good coaches at your school. You really did become the laughing stock of middle TN. When all this happened over the course of a couple of years, and I am talking basketball and football, Mt. Juliet athletics lost all credibility. You really need to work hard, keep your mouths closed and start beating people and get some respect back...you still have very little. The only way you can do that is to beat quality teams, and do it with humility and shut mouths. By continuing to spray ignorance, you are staying right where every other team wants you...locked into your own mindset that thinks you are better than other teams, just because you are, not because you have done anything. Your own misguided pride is killing you. Take pride in working hard and winning on your effort. Or dont, and stay just like you are...the other teams you play hope you do...it makes you so much easier to beat.

Being from outside Wilson County, I will say that I am not laughing at the people from Mt. Juliet, but at you. I laugh because you sit there and talk about how easy it is to get them riled up, but the second someone says something about you you have to come back with some smartass rebuttle. And as for maturity levels, you shouldn't bring that into your posts when you make comments like "at a school better than yours". That makes you sound like a first-grader. Anyways, I'm sure that you'll have a lot of great comebacks to spew at me since you are the answerking and apparently know all(or at least more than anyone else right). I'm glad that the administrators at my school have better things to do then come on here and argue with students in a feeble attempt to make themselves look somewhat intelligent. You may have been right in your comments about the basketball team, but you should have left it at that.

Guest BluSdime

I appreciate your input as an "outside" view. Your right last year wasn't ideal by any means for anyone at this school. I never believed for a minute you were Coach Deering or anything crazy of that nature. You were probably more than likely one of the guys he talked to before the games by the home side stairs. We are in the process of rebuilding this team and I have the feeling we are going to have a little more talent than expected. Like my previous post stated, we'll see this winter. Once again, thanks for your opinion and help on what our team needs to regain its potential respect.

Posted by Dice1550:

Being from outside Wilson County, I will say that I am not laughing at the people from Mt. Juliet, but at you. I laugh because you sit there and talk about how easy it is to get them riled up, but the second someone says something about you you have to come back with some smartass rebuttle. And as for maturity levels, you shouldn't bring that into your posts when you make comments like "at a school better than yours". That makes you sound like a first-grader. Anyways, I'm sure that you'll have a lot of great comebacks to spew at me since you are the answerking and apparently know all(or at least more than anyone else right). I'm glad that the administrators at my school have better things to do then come on here and argue with students in a feeble attempt to make themselves look somewhat intelligent. You may have been right in your comments about the basketball team, but you should have left it at that.

wow now that i can agree with

[Edited by sh3ppard on 8-22-02 10:55A]