mjbear12

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by mjbear12:

well we did--we picked up a 6/6/ kid from michigan

no offense, but its going to take more than a 6'6 guy to pull you out of the cellar. Its going to take a committment on the parents and administrations part to stay out of the coaching and let the coach do his job. Its going to take the commitment of the players to keep their parents in their place...in the stands, encouraging the players and not sticking it to the coach every chance they get. The players, for the most part, were committed to working and trying to compete, however, they allowed their parents to ruin the program. If this hasnt changed, the the win/loss column wont change either.

shutup, i cant believe that statement was written. the only reason the parents gave a hard time to the coach was plain and simple, mt juliet wasnt getting the job done. no if you look at it that we won some of the games we lost parents wouldnt get mad. in mt juliet most people are just as competitive as the players. and for the administration you need a evidence to back up that claim. your statement, answerking, could be the statement of the year in my book. this summer the bears look outstanding and will make a run for the district crown and when they do everyone will be happy.

well as im sure all of you know (that was a sarcastic statement)--nobody knows how much fristration there was on our team last year----nobody knows that except the coaches and the players--people could pick up on it but nobody knows what we went through as a group last year---i love coach deering more than the next person and he was a great guy---he was a good caoch too--THE PLAYERS didnt execute--they taught us everything we needed to know to win games and WE AS A TEAM didnt do it----coach deering taught me more this year as a person and player than nay coach has--

this year will be a turn around---and answerking--i respect your opinion but what you need to realize is that we went 20-5 this summer w/o the 6'6 kid so take that for what its worth

bipoppa---very intelliegent response---again--i dont know what went on "behind the scenes" but i guess they thought they needed a change---so even if we dont go 20-5 i dont know if their will be a new one--good response though(hint of sarcasm for you)

and yes we got a transfer from hunters lane--hes played good for us this summer and will help us quite a biy im sure

Posted by mjbear12:

bipoppa---very intelliegent response---again--i dont know what went on "behind the scenes" but i guess they thought they needed a change---so even if we dont go 20-5 i dont know if their will be a new one--good response though(hint of sarcasm for you)

and yes we got a transfer from hunters lane--hes played good for us this summer and will help us quite a biy im sure

So what you are saying is that you can win with talent? and will lose without it? Duh...we all know that...try to convince the adults of that...they are the idiots that think you will always win and everyone gets to play at least two quarters. The only time they didnt get mad on a loss was when the team was so obviously outclassed that it would take a blind guy to not see it. But thanks for making my point exactly..you guys lost because you didnt have the talent...and the adults who should have known better tried to blame the coach. The responses to my post point exactly to my point...thanks for making it for me.

again answerking you are wrong. the reason mt juliet lost all the games they lost was because the team didnt execute the game plans the coach laid out. the team had great talent last year. since the king knows all this information about how the administration and the parents ruined the coach and program last year i would like to see the king go coach a team that struggles and see if the parents dont start yelling at him and see what happens to his nerves. it will rattle you a little bit. like i said before the parents in mt juliet are very dedicated to the program. an example of that would be when your favorite team has a poor showing and you start yelling at the team and coach that is what exactly happened last year with parents.

Just a thought MJ Bear, I did see you guys play a few times and when I saw you guys you were well prepared and played hard. I disagree with the one guys who said you had a lot of talent last year and I feel that Coach Deering deserved a better opportunity than he got.

It sounds like you guys will be much improved this year and I'll be keeping up with your progress, lots of luck with your season.