AAA Section/Sub-State

mjuhb

Actually, it is just that Tullohoma is a bad team playing a weak schedule in a weak district and region. They get an inflated ranking and when it comes to crunch time (ie, playing a team that is actually of some kind of caliber, like Siegel) they lose - because at the end of the day they are not that good...period. Cleveland is the same song...second verse, just getting lucky at the right times...they will make no noise after tonight, assuming they give Siegel any kind of game (though without Langworthy they might). The weakest of three teams came from that region, but that is why you play the games. Cleveland is not that strong of a team...just fortunate to play a banged up Ooltewah and Soddy team at the right time, not to mention there is little class among the players and parents, probably reflective of the class of their coach, who has the sideline etiquette of a teenager. The sooner they get the guys coach in charge of both programs the better.

You have just displayed your ignorance as you have pounded your chest spewing facts that are actually incorrect. I think you owe MJ and apology and perhaps you better read a little more and research a lot more before you think you can correct people who have far more knowledge of the state's soccer than you think you do.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Soddy-Daisy. When was the last time a AAA team from Chattanooga went to the state tournament? It's been awhile I think.

Ooltewah went a few years ago...three or four years ago, I believe. I thought this was the year the Lady Owls would go back, but it was not to be.

Congratulations to Soddy Daisy. Good luck in state.

Congrats to Soddy-Daisy. When was the last time a AAA team from Chattanooga went to the state tournament? It's been awhile I think.

Also congrats to Soddy-Daisy. They played a very strong game defensively and scored when they got the opportunity. Riverdale had their chances but couldn't finish. Thanks to Riverdales seniors, Lauren Rigsby, Cheryl Onwu, Courtney Kirby and Jessie Hoagland for their leadership on and off the field. I know my daughter and the other underclassmen appreciate their friendship and all the help they received from them throughout the year. Also thanks to coach Arman and coach McDowell for the job they do.

Riverdale had a very good year, but I'll be joining the Siegel crowd hoping that the state trophy makes its way to Murfreesboro.

MJUHB is right the girls Field Vision has never been all that good. I noticed the girls never did there 4x4x4x4 passing drill. Nor there crossing drill before the game wednesday night. Coach Chadwick whole system is build on being able to switch the point of attack to the weak side. Plus if you talk to him he is a good resource for soccer.

No mjuhb never played soccer in high school but he is a good servent to the program. Wednesday night he was helping repair the field, fixing the nets, shagging balls during warm-ups and helping put the tint over the home bench. I don't think Coach Chadwick would complain about what he does for the girls and program. Love Him or Hate Him but MJUHB has always been a strong supporter of THS athletics.

MJUHB is family as far as im concerned on coacht.com when it comes to girls soccer and i dont even know him. He is a great supporter of the girls games and tries to be fair when analyzing teams or games. He is never mean spirited or ugly when he makes an opinion. He also supports his programs and does things for people. I have found that most people who criticize are always the people who never actually contribute anything or do anything for anyone unless they get something in return. MJUHB isnt that way and people need to stop being mean spirited to posts he makes in good faith. Cmon, its an opinion board for goodness sake. If you dont agree, say you dont agree and give reasons, but dont get personal. MJUHB, keep up the good work.

and what was that ranting post about Siegal not having Lanworthy. Langworthy doesnt go to Siegal. She goes to BA. That poster didnt demonstrate a lot of knowledge of HS girls soccer to be critisizing anyone.

Also congrats to Soddy-Daisy. They played a very strong game defensively and scored when they got the opportunity. Riverdale had their chances but couldn't finish. Thanks to Riverdales seniors, Lauren Rigsby, Cheryl Onwu, Courtney Kirby and Jessie Hoagland for their leadership on and off the field. I know my daughter and the other underclassmen appreciate their friendship and all the help they received from them throughout the year. Also thanks to coach Arman and coach McDowell for the job they do.

Riverdale had a very good year, but I'll be joining the Siegel crowd hoping that the state trophy makes its way to Murfreesboro.

Just wanted to give my props to Riverdale, the real deal from end to end and side to side, a great team.

Also wanted to give props to the Soddy "D" for an outstanding game. Anytime you can hold a team like Riverdale scoreless you've done something ....Well done girls.

Game time is 6 PM for the convenience of Soddy in Tomahawk Stadium. Hope it isn't as exciting as the Siegel-RHS game! A convincing Warrior win is all I want!!!!!!!!

Soddy fans would like to THANK YOU having a place and time that hasn't been changed 6 times in 24 hours was nice.